Free Agency Chatter...

Carp

DCC 4Life
Texans Sign Brian Hoyer
March 11th at 12:45pm CST by Luke Adams

12:45pm: The Texans have completed their two-year deal with Hoyer, tweets Brian T. Smith of the Houston Chronicle.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Carp

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Somehow I doubt this to be true after they just signed Ryan Mathews. Sounds more like an agent blowing smoke in hopes of drumming up more interest.

dallen

Senior Tech

:lol Right.
To be fair, it was a first round pick in the CFL draft

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Somehow I doubt this to be true after they just signed Ryan Mathews. Sounds more like an agent blowing smoke in hopes of drumming up more interest.

insane

D

Deuce

insane
So either this is a retarded 4 headed monster or they plan to dump Sproles. Either would be okay with me.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It was offered up by Jerry.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

insane
What does the "hardly" at the end mean. I'm a little confused. Is that like saying psych at the end of a sentence?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
@CharlesRobinson: As first reported by @davebirkett, Nick Fairley is no longer considering a return to the #Lions.
Oh snap. I make that phonecall with a quickness.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol Right.
Yeah, okay.

Cotton

Staff member
What does the "hardly" at the end mean. I'm a little confused. Is that like saying psych at the end of a sentence?
He's saying it doesn't even come close to ending the pursuit of Murray. Like... hardly!

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

In that case I hope he does leave. Love to see him go to the Jags or Raiders and waste the rest of his career.

Cotton

Staff member

In that case I hope he does leave. Love to see him go to the Jags or Raiders and waste the rest of his career.
Yeah, he can gtfo as far as I'm concerned. He is acting like a petulant child. He obviously wants more than the Cowboys are willing to offer. I read in another thread that he took down the Cowboys stuff off of his Twitter account after they offered him 5 mill per. See ya.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, he's saying the pursuit is hardly over.

Peckerface.
I would find it pretty funny if the Eagles got rid of McCoy only to spend even more money at the RB position then when they started. Of course nothing would surprise me at this point with Chip Kelly. No one seems to comprehend what he is doing.

Carp

DCC 4Life

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In a year's time, he will join the busts that the Bucs ended up releasing today from last year's free agent crop.

Carp

DCC 4Life
In a year's time, he will join the busts that the Bucs ended up releasing today from last year's free agent crop.

Top Bottom