Social Media and the DCC

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I hope you realize you just made a chubby virgin dude with gigantic tits mess himself.
:lol

And then Smitty posts right after you.

Cotton

Staff member
Someone find Phil. Some nOobz need to take the DCC entrance exam.
Man, it's been a while since I have gotten to see someone take the entrance exam. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
I'm just glad the exam didn't include a glove and an abnormally large index finger.
If you pass the entrance exam the physical is next. Prepare your asshole for invasion.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
First we want to expand members and when we get one we chain him to a pole for continual chastisement? Do I have the right? :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
First we want to expand members and when we get one we chain him to a pole for continual chastisement? Do I have the right? :unsure
Might as well break him in right.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
I won't be run off that easily! Sometimes my posting will be sporadic though. Driving a truck for a living makes it difficult to post sometimes, but I can keep an eye on the place with my phone when I'm parked.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Sadly, that's about the best we can do.

I know one of you MFers can do this.
I can do that in a matter of minutes... I was waiting for a consensus on what to do with the banner next before putting any real time into it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I won't be run off that easily! Sometimes my posting will be sporadic though. Driving a truck for a living makes it difficult to post sometimes, but I can keep an eye on the place with my phone when I'm parked.
It's just a little hazing on our part.....don't take it personal.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Don't haze him, bro

Cotton

Staff member
I can do that in a matter of minutes... I was waiting for a consensus on what to do with the banner next before putting any real time into it.
Ed has started working on one. You might holler at him and see if he needs any help.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I'm just glad the exam didn't include a glove and an abnormally large index finger.
That was actually suggested by one of our former members. Only there was no glove...

and not a finger.

Cotton

Staff member
That was actually suggested by one of our former members. Only there was no glove...

and not a finger.

Top Bottom