Social Media and the DCC

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sadly, that's about the best we can do.

I know one of you MFers can do this.
We have quite a few that are good at photoshop on here. One of them should step up and make it happen.

But, we need to decide who to replace Ratliff with. I say Dez.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We have quite a few that are good at photoshop on here. One of them should step up and make it happen.

But, we need to decide who to replace Ratliff with. I say Dez.
I would rather just go with something generic and not player specific...mainly because anyone that is a "star" on this team these days is fully capable of being a complete loser at the drop of a hat.

We used to have an excellent one back in the day that was themed to Cowboys history. I'd rather do something like that.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I don't give a fuck if we put a picture of Debbie Cakes up there...get Ratliff off the banner.

Cotton

Staff member
I would rather just go with something generic and not player specific...mainly because anyone that is a "star" on this team these days is fully capable of being a complete loser at the drop of a hat.

We used to have an excellent one back in the day that was themed to Cowboys history. I'd rather do something like that.
I would be cool with something like that. That way we can give ourselves more of a brand instead of having to change it every few years.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If you want players on it, why not go with the big three? Staubach, Aikman, and Emmitt?

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No Irvin? GTFO.
I love Irvin, too. But I listed the two championship QBs and the alltime rushing leader. As great as Irvin was, how was he different from other great WRs in the league?

Cotton

Staff member
I love Irvin, too. But I listed the two championship QBs and the alltime rushing leader. As great as Irvin was, how was he different from other great WRs in the league?
I love him. That's what makes him different! :cry

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In terms of top Cowboys all-time, he belongs in the top five-ten, without question. But yeah, if you want to go top three, he could get squeezed out.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Too many choices. Either honor the past or generate excitement about now. Challenge would be to do both.

Bob Lilly, Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Randy White, Too Tall Jones

Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin

Tony Romo, Jason Witten, DeMarcus Ware, Dez Bryant

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't care if someone made a banner with Jerry Jones, Larry Lacewell and Dave Campo in it. I just want the one we've got gone.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Sadly, that's about the best we can do.

I know one of you MFers can do this.
I only have photoshop at work but we recently had a major overhaul with new management and I haven't had a chance to mess with stuff like this. I told mcnuttz I'd try to do something but not sure when I'll get a chance.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I don't have access to photoshop anymore or u would have already thrown together something, even if it was shitty.

Cotton

Staff member
23 followers on twitter in just a few hours. 1 sports writer.

Not bad.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Good job, Cotton. I knew you were the man for the job as soon as Ultimate Boobs followed us.

Cotton

Staff member
Good job, Cotton. I knew you were the man for the job as soon as Ultimate Boobs followed us.
I just followed a chick simply because she was a Boys fan and she is hot. You might want to rethink this.

:unsure

Top Bottom