Week 13 Thursday Night Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Vikings | 12-1-2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't think Dak has played poorly at all.
I don't either. I think it has been poor play calling and a turnover when we were trying to get cute.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also I think this is sort of a must win game for the Vikes. For Dallas it's just a game before the big Giants game. I'll take a win anyway we can given those facts.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They need to get old man Witten involved in the game as well.

He and T-Wizzle are collecting dust tonight.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't either. I think it has been poor play calling and a turnover when we were trying to get cute.
I mean 10 pass attempts for 88 yards or something like that isn't bad at all. Plus 70% completion percentage. We just need to get the running game going and stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

This game is really really pissing me off.

I haven't been this irritated watching a game in a long time.

It's like watching the 2011-2013 Cowboys who just couldn't get out of their own damn way. They'd always wipe out good plays with idiotic mistakes.
It's not like this was unexpected. I've watch the Cowboys for over 30 years and one thing I know Is that they always have at least 1 shitfest of a game every season. This might be the one. Or maybe this is a game that we can see how they respond to a bad first half start. E are about to find out!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I mean 10 pass attempts for 88 yards or something like that isn't bad at all. Plus 70% completion percentage. We just need to get the running game going and stop shooting ourselves in the foot.
So far, Edwards is whipping Linehan.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Need to stretch the field and back those safeties off. Get Witten or Escobar into the game

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't think Dak has played poorly at all.
He isn't playing poorly he is a little too tense and executing like he is running scared. A cadence change at times would help and maybe more plays with his feet to lossen up the defense. He is too stiff but maybe he will get a better rhythm in the second half.

dallen

Senior Tech
I hope Sammy keeps trying to give us a turnover

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Holy fucking shit. Bradford runs for ten yards.

Embarassing.

Top Bottom