Week 12 Gameday Chatter | Sunday NFL Games | 11/27/2016

data

Forbes #1
Super Bowl opponent scares you least and most out of Den, KC, Oakland and Pitt. NE excluded purposely as they'd obviously scare the most.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Super Bowl opponent scares you least and most out of Den, KC, Oakland and Pitt. NE excluded purposely as they'd obviously scare the most.
Of that group, I would say Denver scares me the least, with KC following very closely on that list.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
KC scares me the least. Worst offensive weapons combined with a defense that I think we can handle easily. Denver second least. They have better weapons on offense but they don't have a QB capable of using them to their full ability. Then probably Oakland and finally Pitt. It's close with Oakland and Pitt but Pittsburg has been their and done this before. The Raiders are still an unproven playoff commodity.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Not just that, but a damn good kicker can just flatout go cold overnight and never get "it" back. There are no guarantees with any positions, but place kickers are at the bottom as far as predictability.
Vanderjackt or whatever his name was.

One of the best, then came to the Cowboys and was one of the worst I've ever seen.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Looks like Noah Spence might have been the best pick for us in the second after all.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Pittsburgh would scare me the most because Roethlisberger is capable of doing exactly what he did to us.

KC the least. They have an impressive run but aren't great anywhere.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Remember when Nick Folk was great for us and then went to total shit suddenly. Hell he then had 3 god awful seasons for the Jets but they stuck with him for some damn reason.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like Noah Spence might have been the best pick for us in the second after all.
He is having a great game. But with him it's a question of character and how long this will last. If he never gets in trouble again he absolutely would have been a great pick for us. Of course if he gets suspended it would have been a massive mistake.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's just dumb. It would be one thing if kickers were super predictable and you knew you were getting one of the best in the league by doing so but kickers are so damn fickle. Guys come and go all the time. Why anyone would waste a second round pick on a kicker is beyond me.
I could almost buy it if they were really close to getting over the hump and the PK position was a major weak spot.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm not watching, why is Russell Wilson having such a bad game?
Save issue that plagued Seattle in the first 6 weeks.

The O-line is getting dominated.

They are going to lose this game and put us in an excellent position to win homefield.

This season really is shaping up nicely and I'm just hoping we take advantage and finally get back to a SB after all these years.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

They are going to lose this game and put us in an excellent position to win homefield.

This season really is shaping up nicely and I'm just hoping we take advantage and finally get back to a SB after all these years.
It highights how an Oline can make or breal a team. When they are good they go unnoticed. When they are bad your offense can't do anything.

Cotton

Staff member
I'd say the jury is still out on that until we find out what Jaylon can get back to.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Watching this game has reminded of watching Romo back in the day running for his life all day trying to get away from pressure.

Cotton

Staff member
Gotta love it. The lead widens. And, the Seahawks looked easily beatable to day against a just above average defense. Not scared of them at all.

data

Forbes #1
Oak - Car seems to have been an exciting game.

Carolina big comeback to take the lead and Oak just tied it up with a 2 point conversion.

Top Bottom