Patriots Stuff...

dallen

Senior Tech
Man, enthusiasm must be way down if it is Wednesday and there is still no Patriots Stuff Thread. Greg Hardy would be disappointed in us

dallen

Senior Tech

dallen

Senior Tech

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
WGAS

They're going to hang 40 on this shit defense while this limp dick offense led by that moron Weeden will be lucky to score more than twice.

This isn't the Falcons or Saints, so they're not gonna take a whole half to realize that all we're gonna do is run and throw short. They'll take that away early and this game will be a disaster.

dallen

Senior Tech
WGAS

They're going to hang 40 on this shit defense while this limp dick offense led by that moron Weeden will be lucky to score more than twice.

This isn't the Falcons or Saints, so they're not gonna take a whole half to realize that all we're gonna do is run and throw short. They'll take that away early and this game will be a disaster.
:permaban

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I haven't even had the energy or motivation to start this thread this week. Props, [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION].

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Belichick two weeks to prepare for this crippled team? GTFO here.

Our only chance is if Hardy and McClain come back and play like Reggie White and Dick Butkus.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Ugh.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
WGAS

I'll be surprised if we even score a TD...Belichik doesn't need a whole lota masterful ninja guru shit to put together a D plan for this Cowboys offensive juggernaut.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
WGAS

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's going to be ugly. If we have more than 50 yards rushing, I will be shocked.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:zzz

Irrelevant.

Cotton

Staff member
Bill Belichick praises smart, instinctive, productive Sean Lee

by Jon Machota

Bill Belichick, who is not exactly known for his lengthy answers, passed along an interesting Sean Lee story during his Wednesday press conference. The Patriots head coach was praising the Cowboys weakside linebacker when he revealed that he met Lee at a young age.

"He's a kid that came up and visited us when I was in Cleveland - Pittsburgh - I remember him when he was just a little guy," the four-time Super Bowl champion head coach said. "He's a heck of a football player, really smart, really instinctive and very productive. It seems like he makes 10 tackles every game. I mean, I don't know what the numbers are, but he's in on a lot of plays and he's got his hands on a lot of balls."

Later in the press conference, a reporter asked the three-time NFL Coach of the Year if he heard him correctly when he said he met Lee while coaching in Cleveland.
"Yeah," Belichick responded. "What, were you on SnapFace there when we were talking about it? He's a Pittsburgh guy - friend of a friend kind of thing. He came out to practices a couple times. He wasn't the star that he is now."

Before cracking that joke, Belichick explained why he thinks Lee is "probably one of the most instinctive linebackers in the league."

"He's got a great nose for the ball, has a good anticipation in both the running game and the passing game, shows up in the right place at the right time, just really knows what's happening a lot of times before it occurs," Belichick said. "The interception he had against Philadelphia is one of the best plays you'll see, trying to just turn around, find the guy, go to him, make the interception.

"But he's made those plays throughout his career. He's got whatever it is - 12 or something like that career interceptions. That's a lot for a linebacker, especially given the number of games he's played."

Cotton

Staff member

Good lord, Hardy's comments blew Twitter up. It was barely even worth mentioning and a lot want to crucify him. So dumb.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Good lord, Hardy's comments blew Twitter up. It was barely even worth mentioning and a lot want to crucify him. So dumb.
Really really really dumb. People are way too eager to be offended. People need to STFU stop making something out of nothing.

Top Bottom