Video Game Chatter

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Actually it is more than 100. It's another 60 for Xbox live, another 60 for a game, and 25 for the gay play and charge thing for the controller.

I am mostly kidding about getting it, but I did read up on them. They seem pretty badass.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I've also read people that agree the ps4 is much more powerful now, but that down the line xbox will shine because of its cloud services or some shat.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I've also read people that agree the ps4 is much more powerful now, but that down the line xbox will shine because of its cloud services or some shat.
There's a lot of potential in the XB1 as an entertainment device, that's for sure.

But for me, I'm good with an excellent gaming device and that's all the PS4 wants to be. They tried being more than that for PS3 and it failed, which is why I'm glad the PS4 is about games first.

Maybe MS can succeed where Sony couldn't.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Playmaker, you should have switched sides in BF4 the other night.

Next time you're on, switch to our squad.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Got my son the Xbox One for Christmas and he enjoys it. I will be retiring the PS3 in the mancave in a few months. He wants the PS4 and in essence wants to "trade" and I will have none of that nonsense.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So call of duty ghosts or battlefield?
Depends.

Do you like small maps and infantry fighting, or does the idea of big battle fields with tanks and choppers blowing shit up around you sound more appealing?

If it's the former, stick with COD.

I prefer the latter and made the switch after being a COD player.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Got my son the Xbox One for Christmas and he enjoys it. I will be retiring the PS3 in the mancave in a few months. He wants the PS4 and in essence wants to "trade" and I will have none of that nonsense.
:lol

Wait, he wants to trade the PS3 you're putting in the mancave for a PS4 for himself?

Smart kid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Wait, he wants to trade the PS3 you're putting in the mancave for a PS4 for himself?

Smart kid.
No, he wants to "trade" me his new Xbox since he wanted the PS4 for Christmas.

Wasn't going to eat through someone's ass for it at Christmas, so he got his second choice. Now he can deal with it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
No, he wants to "trade" me his new Xbox since he wanted the PS4 for Christmas.

Wasn't going to eat through someone's ass for it at Christmas, so he got his second choice. Now he can deal with it.

That's even better.

That's a trick only a kid would pull because they actually think it'll work.

"Maybe if I offer the old man my XB1, he'll get me a PS4"

Props to junior boozeman for the effort.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I have an Xbox One.

Definitely cool when you have a bunch of fucktards always misplacing the remote.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Fuck it, I'm getting both. Xbox one now and ps4 a few months from now.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Fuck it, I'm getting both. Xbox one now and ps4 a few months from now.
Nothing wrong with that.

I've been a multi-console gamer for most of my life, but Xbox just doesn't have anything that I feel have to have.

That's why I've usually gone Sony/Nintendo since about 2006.

But if Xbox were to acquire a franchise or implement a feature that I felt I needed as a gamer, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. I did own an original Xbox after all.

Top Bottom