Cowboys vs Vikings | Week 9 Gameday Chatter Thread | 11/3/13

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nope. There hasn't been a theme that we need to run the ball more in the media this week. Garrett only does that when he feels he has to knee jerk to compensate.

I have never seen a team as consistent in reacting to the media as the Cowboys are.

Since that is the case, I bet there is a healthy diet of footballs being thrown at Bryant since the theme was he hasn't been involved enough.
If that turns out to be the case you can expect a few INTs from Romo. Any time he ever tries to force the ball to someone he ends up tossing picks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Selena Gomez has been tabbed to sing at halftime of the Thanksgiving game. Joy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If that turns out to be the case you can expect a few INTs from Romo. Any time he ever tries to force the ball to someone he ends up tossing picks.
I expect at least two picks from Romo...against Minny's lousy secondary too.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I wasn't impressed when he was hired, but it sure looks that way. ST is one of the three phases that has consistently done its job this year.
It helps that Bailey gets constant touchbacks, but I have been impressed with the blocking and coverage when needed.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
BTW, Booze, I'll be in Durham for Thanksgiving. Mind if I drop by for the game?

Cotton

Staff member
It really bugs me that twitter is now putting pics on the feed page without having to click on them first.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
BTW, Booze, I'll be in Durham for Thanksgiving. Mind if I drop by for the game?
Booze isn't anywhere close to Durham. He's down by Charlotte I think, like 3 hours away.

My family, on the other hand, is about 20 minutes.

Cotton

Staff member
Booze isn't anywhere close to Durham. He's down by Charlotte I think, like 3 hours away.

My family, on the other hand, is about 20 minutes.
Now, Smitty want's some of 1big's sausage? :unsure

Top Bottom