NBA Chatter Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Leaked footage of [MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION] going 1 on 1 vs. Kevin Durant.

:lol

You bastard.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Nothing like Dallas coming to town to get well.:lol

And I love that Harden punked Parsons on the go ahead points, all is right in the world.:towel

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Finally a bit of good news for OKC. Durant and Westbrook took part in non-contact practice yesterday.

There's legitimate optimism that Westbrook could return on Friday or Saturday and the belief is Durant will likely return approximately a week after Westbrook.

So things after slowly coming together for us.

What's really hurt is that Perry Jones has been down for the last 2 weeks with a bruised knee. He was our 3rd scoring option after Jackson and Ibaka. He was putting up 15 ppg before the injury. If he'd have been healthy we probably have 2 or 3 more wins under our belt.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Nothing like Dallas coming to town to get well.:lol

And I love that Harden punked Parsons on the go ahead points, all is right in the world.:towel
Parsons was clearly rattled. He was passive and bad at the FT line.

He's pretty much proving the Rockets right.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Leaked footage of [MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION] going 1 on 1 vs. Kevin Durant.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
This Sixers team is god awful. I know not shocking news, but most of the roster doesn't belong in the NBA. A bunch of D league guys. Again, not shocking, but just horrid to watch and I've seen all 13, ha.

Nerlens with 17 and 12 last night. Baby steps.

1bigfan13

Staff member
This Sixers team is god awful. I know not shocking news, but most of the roster doesn't belong in the NBA. A bunch of D league guys. Again, not shocking, but just horrid to watch and I've seen all 13, ha.

Nerlens with 17 and 12 last night. Baby steps.
Do the fans actually spend their money to go watch that garbage?

I can't imagine fans gladly paying full price to go watch D-League talent. Especially when you factor in the additional costs of parking and concessions.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And this is why you cannot be a fan of both teams.:lol

I'm sure I'm in the minority.

But that was a bad loss by the Mavs. You cannot lose to a Houston team with no Dwight, especially when they only hit 7 shots for the entire 2nd half. They followed that up with an even worse loss at home to the Pacers.

Not pretty.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Do the fans actually spend their money to go watch that garbage?

I can't imagine fans gladly paying full price to go watch D-League talent. Especially when you factor in the additional costs of parking and concessions.
Some do. Must be hard, but you have to accept what their plan is and go watch the few guys that actually have a chance to develop and help them in the future.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Don't want to be sore while sitting through his son's graduation, you know.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He says he's being "cautious"......AGAIN.

Yea, I'm sure cautious means sitting out another 3 or 4 games until his eyelids feel funny, then he'll take himself out of the game just to feel safe.

What a total pussy that guy is.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Russell Westbrook will be back in the lineup tonight vs. the Knicks. :towel

It sounds like Durant is still about a week away.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Reggie Jackson heading back to his customary 6th man role is crucial because it gives us a lead dog to head the 2nd unit. Bench scoring has been very hit or miss due to all the injuries OKC's had. So Jackson sliding back to the 6th man role will be a huge boost.

As an aside, OKC will pretty much be in playoff mode from here on out. I think they bring playoff intensity into every contest going forward because of the hole they're in. So I doubt we'll see them fall asleep at the wheel and lose to a terrible team like the Magic like they've done in the past.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Still in 2nd Quarter....

Westbrook's numbers so far: 16 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds in 12 minutes.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Finished with 32 points, 7 rebounds, and 8 assists in 24 minutes.

Westbrook>>>>>>>>>>Rose

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
A good win at a solid Raptors team by the Mavs tonight.

A much needed win after 2 very bad losses to the Rockets and Pacers earlier in the week.

Top Bottom