Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
SS Jeremy Cash
FS/CB Jalen Mills
LB Scooby Wright
CB Harlan Miller
WR Charone Peake
WR Kenny Lawler

Ok, took Listenbee off my wish list and add Lawler. Here's your board, Jerry. Pick from here.
Give me Scooby Wright, Jalen Mills, and Jeremy Cash.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
SS Jeremy Cash
FS/CB Jalen Mills
LB Scooby Wright
CB Harlan Miller
WR Charone Peake
WR Kenny Lawler

Ok, took Listenbee off my wish list and add Lawler. Here's your board, Jerry. Pick from here.
Does he have to take all 3 from that list or just one of them?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Haven't drafted many players on our "official" visit lists...not as much as usual at least.

But we got Prescott by God, met with him four fucking times.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Brown...not bad. At least we're taking guys near where they are projected to go instead of the usual 'projected FA' types we often draft in the 5th/6th round. His 4.33 speed is a plus too.

I also like how we've stayed with players from big conferences/schools. I know they said McClay put an emphasis on that. So far, Ohio St, ND, Neb, OU, Miss St and Purdue. I don't mind an occasional exception but I think this is the right approach.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Does he have to take all 3 from that list or just one of them?
That's it. That's the entire board. Choose from there.

Give me Cash or Mills, Charone Peake, and Scooby Wright. Then we party like it's 1999.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't believe Peake is still available. I'd take him over a lot of the WRs that have gone.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Brown...not bad. At least we're taking guys near where they are projected to go instead of the usual 'projected FA' types we often draft in the 5th/6th round. His 4.33 speed is a plus too.

I also like how we've stayed with players from big conferences/schools. I know they said McClay put an emphasis on that. So far, Ohio St, ND, Neb, OU, Miss St and Purdue. I don't mind an occasional exception but I think this is the right approach.
Yeah, he's about as good of a prospect at his position that you could hope for at this stage.

Probably one of their more astute picks overall to be honest.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Next two picks come the head scratchers like Deon King and Rodney Coe.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I can't believe Peake is still available. I'd take him over a lot of the WRs that have gone.
The same can be said about Scooby Wright. Many people considered him a 1st-2nd round pick before his injury in 2015.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's it. That's the entire board. Choose from there.

Give me Cash or Mills, Charone Peake, and Scooby Wright. Then we party like it's 1999.
It would be pretty impressive for our late rounders to actually be guys you don't have to research.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Striker is one of our last 3 picks. Cool name, played at Oklahoma and will be a special teams ace. Basically checks all the boxes for Cowboys pick at this point.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Marquez North is going to be a Cowboy. Not sure if they'll draft him or sign him as an UDFA but they'll bring him into the fold.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Striker is one of our last 3 picks. Cool name, played at Oklahoma and will be a special teams ace. Basically checks all the boxes for Cowboys pick at this point.
Striker is a baller.

D

Deuce

Jacksonville continues to kill it. Brandon Allen in the 6th is a nice developmental 3rd QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom