Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Lawrence picked a great time to show he is good at forgetting. Very nice sack for the win/

dallen

Senior Tech
If/when we do lose we will go down swinging. I kinda love this team right now

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Holy fucking shit. I can't believe they won when they played so horribly. Green Bay is going to KILL us.
Screw that, we're a better road team than home team and we still managed to pull this one out.

This team doesn't have the greatest talent on defense but they can suck it up, display some balls and get it done when it counts. Sometimes that trumps talent.

Lotuseater

Banned
Fuck you back, dipshit. You know damn well we played like chumps. Like we always do when it counts. Rodgers is gonna shred this shitty defense and you fucking know it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
As painful as it was to watch, I do like that we came back and snatched victory from them late.

Gave them a taste of their own medicine.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Lawrence picked a great time to show he is good at forgetting. Very nice sack for the win/
He owed them that one. Big time. Good on him for making up for a boneheaded play that could have cost them the game.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Fuck you back, dipshit. You know damn well we played like chumps. Like we always do when it counts. Rodgers is gonna shred this shitty defense and you fucking know it.
Oh god...enjoy your team winning. No drama needed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

dallen

Senior Tech
Big props to the defense. The offense left them in their heels early but they adjusted and stopped Detroit after the first quarter.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
If that was directed at me, fuck you back with a rusty chainsaw up your bunghole. I've been on this board for ten years and you will be the first poster that I have put on ignore. EABODADIAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom