Week 7 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Giants | 10/25/2015

data

Forbes #1
...and wife knows the NFL well enough to know that Bills vs Jags is not primetime football. I have baby now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I get the 3.5 hours for Cowboys games. But the days of 7am-10pm undisturbed couch potato'ng (in addition to Monday and Thursday night) are over.
I get all of Sunday. I don't automatically get Monday or Thursday nights, though. Unless the Cowboys are playing, obviously.

data

Forbes #1
Picture is so fuzzy right now, looks like 8-bit Nintendo Tecmo Bowl.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

I remember those days. But, I have a wife who I have trained well on Sunday to keep distractions away from me. Seems you are lacking in this area.
Exactly. Mine even knows to get out of town for the draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
[MENTION=15]pdom[/MENTION]

It's the wife that should fear your hand, not the other way around. No wonder you can't do it, you acquiesce to defeat before you even begin.

Cotton

Staff member
Week Seven early inactives

Posted by Josh Alper on October 25, 2015, 11:42 AM EDT

Every week we bring you all the inactives from the early games in one post, constantly updated with the latest information. This week kicked off early with the Bills and Jaguars in London, so we’ll cover the 1 p.m. ET kickoffs here. Check back often to see the full list as it becomes available.

Vikings at Lions

Vikings: DT Sharrif Floyd, DE Justin Trattou, QB Taylor Heinicke, CB Jabari Price, C Nick Easton, T Jeremiah Sirles, TE Chase Ford

Lions: LB DeAndre Levy, TE Brandon Pettigrew, CB Josh Wilson, DT Khyri Thornton, DT Gabe Wright, T Michael Ola, T Corey Robinson

Saints at Colts

Saints: CB Keenan Lewis, T Andrus Peat, CB Damian Swann, FB Austin Johnson, QB Garrett Grayson, DE Obum Gwacham, DT Kaleb Eulls

Colts: S Mike Adams, RB Josh Robinson, S Clayton Geathers, T Denzelle Good, G Todd Herremans, C Jonotthan Newsome, DL Zach Kerr

Steelers at Chiefs

Steelers: QB Ben Roethlisberger, QB Mike Vick, S Will Allen, DE Stephon Tuitt, LB Terence Garvin, T Byron Stingily, TE Jesse James

Chiefs: DE Mike DeVito, QB Aaron Murray, LB Ramik Wilson CB Marcus Cooper, WR Jeremy Maclin, OL Jah Reid, TE Brian Parker

Texans at Dolphins

Texans: CB Kareem Jackson, WR Cecil Shorts, LB Bernardrick McKinney, LB Kourtnei Brown, OL Greg Mancz, G Brandon Brooks, DL Jeoffrey Pagan

Dolphins: CB Brice McCain, WR Matt Hazel, DL A.J. Francis, C Sam Brenner, OL Jeff Linkenbach, TE Jake Stoneburner, LB Chris McCain

Jets at Patriots

Jets: RB Bilal Powell, P Ryan Quigley, QB Bryce Petty, WR Kenbrell Thompkins, OL Jarvis Harrison, OL Ben Ijalana, DL T.J. Barnes

Patriots: T Marcus Cannon, LB Rufus Johnson, DE Jabaal Sheard, WR Keshawn Martin, RB Dion Lewis, RB Brandon Bolden, G Shaq Mason

Browns at Rams

Browns: CB Joe Haden, TE Rob Housler, QB Austin Davis, S Tashaun Gipson, LB Craig Robertson, TE E.J. Bibbs, WR Dwayne Bowe

Rams: DE Chris Long, LB Alec Ogletree, QB Sean Mannion, RB Tre Mason, LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar, OL Andrew Donnal, TE Lance Kendricks

Falcons at Titans

Falcons: WR Justin Hardy, CB Dez Southward, LB Phillip Wheeler, LB Allan Bradford, C Gino Gradkowski, T Bryce Harris, DE Malliciah Goodman

Titans: QB Marcus Mariota, CB Perrish Cox, WR Harry Douglas, S Michael Griffin, DT Sammie Hill, RB Terrance West, G Quinton Spain

Buccaneers at Redskins

Buccaneers: OL Reid Fragel, DT Tony McDaniel, TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, QB Ryan Griffin, CB Tim Jennings, S Keith Tandy, WR Russell Shepard.

Redskins: WR DeSean Jackson, CB Chris Culliver, CB DeAngelo Hall, C Kory Lichtensteiger, QB Robert Griffin III, RB Chris Thompson, DL Frank Kearse

Cotton

Staff member
Did I just hear NFLN right? Dez flew himself to the game just to be there?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
ESPN's Adam Schefter indicated Sunday morning that Christine Michael is likely to remain the Cowboys' No. 3 running back against the Giants.
Advice: Michael "continues to be the third back that they use," Schefter stated, also confirming Joseph Randle operated as the Cowboys' starter in Friday's practice. "I wouldn't count on a lot from (Michael) today." A perennial fantasy tease, Michael is not even flex worthy in season-long leagues at this point.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
ESPN's Adam Schefter indicated Sunday morning that Christine Michael is likely to remain the Cowboys' No. 3 running back against the Giants.
Advice: Michael "continues to be the third back that they use," Schefter stated, also confirming Joseph Randle operated as the Cowboys' starter in Friday's practice. "I wouldn't count on a lot from (Michael) today." A perennial fantasy tease, Michael is not even flex worthy in season-long leagues at this point.
Fire Garrett.

Cotton

Staff member
If true, that is so damn stupid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The one plus to the Yahoo commercials...not one single FanDuel or FanKings spot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Robert Woods is a good WR that would really benefit from a real QB.

Cotton

Staff member
Bought my wife a car yesterday. 0% interest on the financing. They also deferred the first 3 payments. I pretty much rocked the negotiations.

Actually, this is the first offer they brought out. But, I like to pretend I had my way with them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
As long as McFadden is phased completely out of the RB rotation I'm fine with Randle remaining the lead back.

Randle has at least been productive at times. McFadden has been about as productive as most of us expected. Which isn't a good thing.

I'd like to see Michael get the bulk of the work as well but I'll settle for him taking McFadden's snaps.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Buffalo really has some individual talent on their team. I just don't get why they aren't better. Oh yeah, Rex.

Top Bottom