2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Salvation Army took in 1,811,351,000 from public support in FY 2016. That averages to roughly 5 million a day. Not sure how much of an additional dent Zeke made, but it's a nice thought.
That can't be right...$5M-per-day? Then Zeke lost the Salvation Army $9M the last two days. :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
booze and Phil really tearing it up.
Oh I will be right there with them for this one. All of us should be. It's the biggest game of the year so far.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Salvation Army took in 1,811,351,000 from public support in FY 2016. That averages to roughly 5 million a day. Not sure how much of an additional dent Zeke made, but it's a nice thought.
The PR and subsequent donations were helped with this hyped incident.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Oh I will be right there with them for this one. All of us should be. It's the biggest game of the year so far.
No thanks. I prefer to pay attention to the game while watching.

If I wanted to listen to a bunch of whiney babies during the game, I'd watch it at my sister in law's day care.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

If I wanted to listen to a bunch of whiney babies during the game, I'd watch it at my sister in law's day care.
Suit yourself. To each his own, I guess.

data

Forbes #1

Are you more yell-at-TV guy or sit-in-silence guy?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So, if the Giants lose in 2 days to the Eagles, we clinch HFA throughout, so that's a pretty good reason to watch the game. Should be a hopping Thursday night chatter thread.
One of the very very very rare times I'll be rooting for the eagles. I feel dirty already.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
One of the very very very rare times I'll be rooting for the eagles. I feel dirty already.
Yep. But look at it this way. An eagle win hurts them, too. They are already out of the playoffs, so every win for them now drops them in the draft.

Hopefully they can languish in draft purgatory for a while. Never quite shitty enough to get up to the impact players, but never quite good enough to get into the playoffs, either.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I hear ya. I had to root for the F'n Panthers last night...I don't want to root for the Eagles but man would it be nice for the last 2 games to be meaningless for the most part.

Let some of the D guys get healthy for the run.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Yep. But look at it this way. An eagle win hurts them, too. They are already out of the playoffs, so every win for them now drops them in the draft.

Hopefully they can languish in draft purgatory for a while. Never quite shitty enough to get up to the impact players, but never quite good enough to get into the playoffs, either.
Their pick is the one they gave away, the first rounder they pick is minnys first

data

Forbes #1
No Sean Lee, Bailey

kidd

DCC 4Life

I know this probably won't show up so can one of you tech gurus get this video to display?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom