Buccaneers Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Cowboys welcomed Tyron Smith (back, knee), Ronald Leary (back) and safety J.J. Wilcox (thigh) back to practice Thursday but DeMarcus Lawrence (back), Cedric Thornton (ankle) and Orlando Scandrick (personal) were missing. Wilcox has missed the last two games. Leary and Smith went through resistance training during the portion of practice open to the media.

Damn good news about Wilcox and Leary.

Cotton

Staff member

2233boys

Not So New Member
The Cowboys welcomed Tyron Smith (back, knee), Ronald Leary (back) and safety J.J. Wilcox (thigh) back to practice Thursday but DeMarcus Lawrence (back), Cedric Thornton (ankle) and Orlando Scandrick (personal) were missing. Wilcox has missed the last two games. Leary and Smith went through resistance training during the portion of practice open to the media.

Damn good news about Wilcox and Leary.
Sucks about Lawrence and Thronton

Cotton

Staff member
Sucks about Lawrence and Thronton
I think they both play on Sunday. From what I have read, the Thornton thing is a minor ankle thing, and the Lawrence thing is a lingering ... you guessed it, back issue. But, he has been able to play through it.

Cotton

Staff member
Then again, I could be wrong...

2233boys

Not So New Member
Then again, I could be wrong...

F**K

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Another test for Dak and an opportunity for the coaches to show they have more than just one good play call in their pockets vs a good defense.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because god knows we need Dunbar.

By the way, I get it. Your third RB needs to play special teams. Not sure why the team hates Morris so much. Must be because he didn't play at Arkansas.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yeah, I don't understand the mistrust with Morris either. It seems like he and Zeke should be a pretty good 1-2 punch.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Because god knows we need Dunbar.

By the way, I get it. Your third RB needs to play special teams. Not sure why the team hates Morris so much. Must be because he didn't play at Arkansas.
Yea it's ridiculous how this staff gets with their pet cats. Imo McFadden should be 3rd down back and Morris #2. I don't believe for a second Morris wouldn't be able to give just as much on ST as Dunbar, no matter what jiggy says

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea it's ridiculous how this staff gets with their pet cats. Imo McFadden should be 3rd down back and Morris #2. I don't believe for a second Morris wouldn't be able to give just as much on ST as Dunbar, no matter what jiggy says
You know who probably would have been great on special teams? Jackson. The guy was 220 pounds and ran with 4.4 speed. But yeah, I'm sure Morris can cover kicks. Maybe not return, but any warm body could return as well as Dunbar.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You know who probably would have been great on special teams? Jackson. The guy was 220 pounds and ran with 4.4 speed. But yeah, I'm sure Morris can cover kicks. Maybe not return, but any warm body could return as well as Dunbar.
Yea since the bar to be a returner seems to have not moved since we had Felix tripping on the turf monster might as well have let the young kid on a cheap contract do it....but Dunbar is great in practice and stuff

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea since the bar to be a returner seems to have not moved since we had Felix tripping on the turf monster might as well have let the young kid on a cheap contract do it....but Dunbar is great in practice and stuff
Every time we try to return a kick we get stopped inside the 25. We seriously could put anyone back there.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Every time we try to return a kick we get stopped inside the 25. We seriously could put anyone back there.
I've bitched about this forever. This brain trust refuses to draft a guy who specializes and has the speed to flip field position on KOs and punts.

Its unbelievable.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I've bitched about this forever. This brain trust refuses to draft a guy who specializes and has the speed to flip field position on KOs and punts.

Its unbelievable.
Don't you remember Skyler Green? What more do you want them to do you animal?!?!?

Top Bottom