Staff member
Nerlens
6 pts
10 reb
3 blk

Bad offensively
2-11 FG
2-6 FT

Long way to go on that end, but expected.
I was never a big fan of Noel's. I think at very best he develops into a Tyson Chandler type on the player; and even that may be stretching it.

I say that because I don't think he has the frame to bulk up sufficiently in order to hold his own in the post. Also, his offensive game needs A LOT of work. Emphasis on A LOT.

His block numbers should be decent because I think he can do a good job protecting the rim from the weak side. But I expect him to get used and abused in one on one match ups unless he's able to get stronger and add weight.

I'd like to see him eventually get to that 245-250lb range. Maybe he'll be able to get there as he gets older.

He strikes me as

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Knicks lost by 20 last night and now they get to play Cleveland. :lol

Suck it, Melo.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Knicks lost by 20 last night and now they get to play Cleveland. :lol

Suck it, Melo.
Yeah the Knicks are a train wreck. They'll be in the lottery again.

Which makes it even funnier that Simp would get defensive about the Bulls performance.

You beat up on an undisciplined Knicks team that lacks talent. Props.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Explain to me why the Lakers wouldn't look to move Kobe in about 3 more weeks, and why if you're the Bulls, you don't at least pick up the phone and call.

What's that? A gaping hole at the 2 guard spot? Why yes, we do have a nice spot in the lineup you could slide right into, Mr. Bryant.

D

Deuce

Explain to me why the Lakers wouldn't look to move Kobe in about 3 more weeks, and why if you're the Bulls, you don't at least pick up the phone and call.

What's that? A gaping hole at the 2 guard spot? Why yes, we do have a nice spot in the lineup you could slide right into, Mr. Bryant.
The Bulls can absorb that money? I'm not sure more than 3 bad teams in the league can do that.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's cool that Lebron went back to Cleveland and I was glad to see him do it, but my goodness.....with the way they led up to this game in the hours prior to it, and seeing these commercials during the game, you would've thought that he returned home to his impoverished and diseased colony to save hundreds of lives and liberated them to freedom.

I'm already sick of Cleveland and the season just started.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Miami fans will be trolling tomorrow.

They'll be unbearable.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I know they haven't played together, but how do you lose at home to the Knicks?

1bigfan13

Staff member

:lol

I love basketball season. It's 6 months of trash talk.

1bigfan13

Staff member
And the Thunder keep taking punches to the gut.

Now Westbrook is out for approximately one month with a fracture in his right handle. This is unreal.

We only have 8 healthy bodies now.

Durant broken foot
Mitch McGary broken foot
Westbrook fractured hand
Reggie Jackson sprained ankle
Jeremy Lamb sore back

Losing two top 10 players and guard who could start for half the teams in the league is a hell of a setback.

I don't see us winning a game until we at least get Lamb and Jackson back in the lineup.

This could quickly become a throw away season. So [MENTION=10]Carp[/MENTION] how does that tanking thing work again? :unsure

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Staff member
Could you imagine if OKC snuck into the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed. That would be one hell of a 1st round series.

It would kind of be messed up if the Clippers/Spurs worked hard all season to earn that 1 or 2 seed and their reward is facing a presumably healthy OKC Thunder squad.

Carp

DCC 4Life
And the Thunder keep taking punches to the gut.

Now Westbrook is out for at approximately one month with a fracture in his right handle. This is unreal.

We only have 8 healthy bodies now.

Durant broken foot
Mitch McGary broken foot
Westbrook fractured hand
Reggie Jackson sprained ankle
Jeremy Lamb sore back

Losing two top 10 players and guard could start for half the teams in the league is a hell of a setback.

I don't see us winning a game until we at least get Lamb and Jackson back in the lineup.

This could quickly become a throw away season. So [MENTION=10]Carp[/MENTION] how does that tanking thing work again? :unsure
:lol

One bright spot...Perry Jones has certainly developed.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I forgot to mention Anthony Morrow being out until December as well.

He's not a star but he's a hell of a three point shooter.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Keep reading stuff on how Clev is about to give Tristan Thompson a deal somewhere in the 10-12 mil a year range for 4 or 5 years. I just don't think he is worth that kind of money.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Aaron Brooks is also the kind of signing that wins championships, as odd as that sounds. On the majority of championship teams you have a guy who is basically paid nothing who comes in and brings an added dimension off the bench, or possibly even as a starter, Diaw last year for the Spurs as an example. He looked amazing tonight, he's a natural scorer and is a guy who can run the offense, let Rose rest and bring scoring/offensive creativity on random nights when the rest of the team is flat.
I agree about Brooks he is the perfect player to fill that backup scoring guard role, he is also a better playmaker than given credit for.

This is such a good fit for him because his defensive shortcomings will be minimized.

I really hate we did not sign him back.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Cavs look a lot better tonight.

I think last night was about nerves.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Rose has taken way too many 3 pointers.

He should only attempt 2 or 3 per game.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Bulls are too damn injury prone as a team to be considered a realistic contender. It's only the 2nd game of the year and you have Butler out, Noah on a minutes restriction, Gibson leaving the game with an ankle sprain and Rose being unable to finish the game due to his own ankle sprain.

Completely ridiculous.

Top Bottom