2014 College Football Chatter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Lots rumors flying around that Murray is decomitting from aTm. That would be a huge loss for them. Supposedly Oregon is the place for him.
I always thought he would anyway, there is no way he was coming to play behind Kyle Allen for 2 years.

Not really a big loss they will be in on all the big QB's anyway and it looks like they have there starter for at least the next 2 years.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I always thought he would anyway, there is no way he was coming to play behind Kyle Allen for 2 years.

Not really a big loss they will be in on all the big QB's anyway and it looks like they have there starter for at least the next 2 years.
I haven't really seen anything that guarantees they are set. They just benched their starter and the other dude hasn't thrown a pass yet.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm not saying that the aggots shouldn't be excited though. Allen is a stud by all accounts but who knows.

Still, let's not act like losing your QB recruit is no big deal. It is a big deal. That is if he actually moves on.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Maybe instead of new crappy uniforms for tomorrow you work on tackling, catching, and penalty problems.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Uniforms are about recruits. That is bottom line.
I know. I would rather use the winning route. I think that does more.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I'm not saying that the aggots shouldn't be excited though. Allen is a stud by all accounts but who knows.

Still, let's not act like losing your QB recruit is no big deal. It is a big deal. That is if he actually moves on.
Like I said they already have last years #1 QB prospect and if he beat out Hill there must be something there.

So yeah its not earth shattering because you know this guy will probably not be seeing the field for 3 years I am sure they will have their pick of QB's in that time.

Its not like we are talking about Tech here.:unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Like I said they already have last years #1 QB prospect and if he beat out Hill there must be something there.

So yeah its not earth shattering because you know this guy will probably not be seeing the field for 3 years I am sure they will have their pick of QB's in that time.

Its not like we are talking about Tech here.:unsure
Yeah, because Tech has tons of issues getting big prospect QBs in.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
GAME DAY! LET'S GET CRACKING. OU playing early. 11:00 am. Ames, Iowa.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm legitimately nervous about this game against Iowa State.

Since that game against WV over a month ago, OU has been unimpressive to say the least. Especially on defense.

They even let Texas' raggedy offense light them up. That's how bad they've been.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Shepard already injured. Uh-oh....Knight's going to be forced to actually target another WR for a change.

If I had guess I'd say that at least 70% of his passes attempts are to Shepard.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I like that OU is actually sending pressure at the QB this week. I guess they finally realized that giving a QB 4-6 seconds to scan the field is not a good thing.

Part of their problem against TCU was that Mike Stoops mostly used a 3 man pass rush which gave Boykin entirely too much time to pick apart our defense.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I like that OU is actually sending pressure at the QB this week. I guess they finally realized that giving a QB 4-6 seconds to scan the field is not a good thing.

Part of their problem against TCU was that Mike Stoops mostly used a 3 man pass rush which gave Boykin entirely too much time to pick apart our defense.
Yep. Stoops gets too conservative at times.

1bigfan13

Staff member
3rd and 20 and they let Iowa State convert. :lol

Story of the year for the Sooners defense.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Surprised Georgia is playing so crappy, I thought they would be kicking the snot out of The Gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom