Cowboys message board gets so negative admins threaten to boot worst naysayers

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Naysayers welcome to the DCC. Pull up a chair and enjoy the dumpster fire.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Some media-bashers aren’t so loath to be outed. The poster who goes by Art is the Wilt Chamberlain of ExtremeSkins.com—he now claims more than 21,000 posts to the Skins site alone. Art has positioned himself as more of a media attack dog than a watchdog; he goes after any journo who utters a negative word about Snyder’s operation with the fervor of a scorned Scientologist. Art is the guy responsible for the Nunyo Files, and he says he’d be doing it even if the Redskins hadn’t acquired the site.

“My name is Art Mills, and everybody there knows that ‘Art’ is Art Mills,” he says. “I’ve been attacking bad journalism for years, before the Redskins ever knew my name, and I’ll be attacking bad journalism for years to come.
:lol :doh

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Considering I had gotten banned from there for having a differing opinion than Reality I'm not surprised. That place was a shit hole.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Isn't Reality funny?

Seriously, though, I thought all of that shit was over once they ran Hostile off.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Dan Snyder is basically talking out of his ass. Won't change the name of his team on principle, but attempting to crush free speech against it.

Gotta love those 1st amendment "rights"

Top Bottom