Greg Hardy signed...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Suck it, Whataburger haters.
:towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know if you're trying to set up a reason why we still desperately need a DE but 15 sacks in 2013 is the definition of elite. Unlike Ware he actually plays mean and angry too!
No shit. Chasing sack stats is not the same as being insane. The guy paints his face and plays with violence on the field. It is tangible. It carries attitude.

Ware was too effing nice and it is what makes him a little less "great" than he should be considered.

Haley didn't even come close to Ware's sack numbers. With Ware, they were stats because unfortunately he did not intimidate anyone.

There was a hell of a lot of intense respect, but that was a complaint we have been over before.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh hell yea.

It's close, boys......don't fail us now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just hope Marinelli doesn't talk with his mouth full and fuck this up.

D

Deuce

No shit. Chasing sack stats is not the same as being insane. The guy paints his face and plays with violence on the field. It is tangible. It carries attitude.

Ware was too effing nice and it is what makes him a little less "great" than he should be considered.

Haley didn't even come close to Ware's sack numbers. With Ware, they were stats because unfortunately he did not intimidate anyone.

There was a hell of a lot of intense respect, but that was a complaint we have been over before.
I gotta admit, seeing him with his "war paint" in gets me excited. He wants to hurt people. There's no better trait for a DL.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I have the hardest time with the Cowboys defense in Madden, this will only make it worse.

No kidding, like Carr is Deion in his prime when I play

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I gotta admit, seeing him with his "war paint" in gets me excited. He wants to hurt people. There's no better trait for a DL.
He's violent, no doubt.

But of course, being the socially NFL that is what we live with now, his face paint is considered a uniform infraction and he faces a fine for a code violation if he wears it.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I wore war paint that time I stood up with some Navy Seals in an airplane and told people that no one would hijack us

marsbennett

Brand New Member
I have the hardest time with the Cowboys defense in Madden, this will only make it worse.

No kidding, like Carr is Deion in his prime when I play
You should go retro with PS2 and Later madden game. I finally put the PS 4 back in the box. I'm Much happier.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You should go retro with PS2 and Later madden game. I finally put the PS 4 back in the box. I'm Much happier.
Mars...do you even have running electricity or do gerbils do the work?

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I haven't been on the edge of my seat like this since we were trying to sign Tony McGee

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I haven't been on the edge of my seat like this since we were trying to sign Tony McGee
Being serious, this is like the T.O. watch.

I don't give a shit about the fallout, just gimme the talent and I will relish the divorces that come after the fact.

There will be some bullshit, no doubt.

Top Bottom