Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You know what's cool and hasn't been mentioned much?

The skins not having that 2nd pick and ending up with somebody like Clowney, Watkins, or Mack.
:jerry

D

Deuce

@Deuce

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
mschmidt64 said:
I break things if we draft Shazier.
Sounds like it isn't at all out of the question if all of the usual suspects are off the board.
Yep. If Donald, Barr and Martin are gone and no trade is made then we're looking at: Dix/Pryor, Beckham, Shazier, Ealy, etc. I could live with any of the first 3, but don't need a tackle-missing LB or KONY.

Newt

DCC 4Life
First good thing to come out of the Xbox One so far, NFL app will be live streaming the draft tonight. Awesome for me because I don't have cable.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I would rather Pryor to Shazier.

And that's saying something, for me.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'd take the Jerry Rice of hybrid OT/OG over Shazier.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
It's been a few years since I've been around the board for the draft. Had vistors/music fest the past few years during draft weekend. Funyuns still the snack of choice? :art

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's been a few years since I've been around the board for the draft. Had vistors/music fest the past few years during draft weekend. Funyuns still the snack of choice? :art
I will have an afternoon snack of beer. Then for supper I will dine on beer. And then for an after dinner snack, beer.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I will have an afternoon snack of beer. Then for supper I will dine on beer. And then for an after dinner snack, beer.
I predict emotional emotions from you. Looking forward to a PM tomorrow apologizing for what your actions.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I predict emotional emotions from you. Looking forward to a PM tomorrow apologizing for what your actions.
Maybe not tonight, but you can almost bet good money it will happen before the draft is over. :unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom