2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
:lol

Recover the kick for good measure.
And that was no squib. That was an onside kick a la The Waterboy.

I almost heard the kicker: "Now who's it gonna be?.....Yeaaaah, you're my bitch."

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And that was no squib. That was an onside kick a la The Waterboy.

I almost heard the kicker: "Now who's it gonna be?.....Yeaaaah, you're my bitch."
:lol :towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
VA, we're coming for Tennessee's ass September 13.

DEAL WITH IT!

:towel

F' THE SEC

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I still don't know how the hell we beat OU and did so soundly.

No logic behind that win.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Might I suggest that Alabama get smaller a quicker in order to keep up with the offenses of 2014?

face

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Why was Peterson on the sideline wearing a grey shirt. Don't that brotha know his school colors? Weird.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Wow. According to crazy eyes on Sports Center, Bob Stoops is the only coach to win the Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl, and Rose Bowl.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Wow. According to crazy eyes on Sports Center, Bob Stoops is the only coach to win the Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl, and Rose Bowl.
Actually, the stat said, "Only coach to win Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, and Rose Bowl in BCS era". So clearly, the Rose Bowl is twice as important as the Fiesta Bowl.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Actually, the stat said, "Only coach to win Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, and Rose Bowl in BCS era". So clearly, the Rose Bowl is twice as important as the Fiesta Bowl.
Ahh.

They are calling it the Stoops Slam.

dallen

Senior Tech
SEC! SEC! SEC! sec..sec...sec... ...sec?

:window

D

Deuce

If OU wins it only strengthens your win last night, deuce.
How is that? Even at 2 losses I don't think Bama falls behind us. OU definitely would have.

The only thing that help is that Baylor killed OU and then OU dominated Bama. But pollsters don't like to go that deep.

Last edited by a moderator:

1bigfan13

Staff member
"Just a few years ago, we had all the quarterbacks," Stoops said in a small session with beat reporters, according to The Oklahoman. "And now, all of a sudden, we can play a little better defense and some other people can't play defense.

"Funny how people can't play defense when they have pro-style quarterbacks over there, which we've had. They're all playing in the NFL right now."
-- Bob Stoops on October 2, 2013

1bigfan13

Staff member
Already hearing a lot of "Bama didn't want to be there" excuses.

For a team that "didn't want to be there" their coaches and players sure were fired up and competing hard. I saw a ton of fist pumps and intense reactions from Bama players and coaches. So obviously the game meant something to them and they weren't just going through the motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom