2015 Season | Super Bowl L | Carolina Panthers vs Denver Bronces | 2/7/2016

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Wade's disgraceful string of failures as a head coach every stop he's ever been at earns him the right to show his ass to exactly no one. Garrett could flash his bling as a backup QB and it would mean about as much.

But hey, everyone shit on Garrett some more because that is what the cool kids do.
Garrett deserves the shat he gets. He did nothing to earn the OC position in '07 or the HC gig.

8-8, 8-8, 8-8, 12-4, 4-12. A career .500 HC who never should've been hired and at least been gone by now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Garrett deserves the shat he gets. He did nothing to earn the OC position in '07 or the HC gig.

8-8, 8-8, 8-8, 12-4, 4-12. A career .500 HC who never should've been hired and at least been gone by now.
Well hopefully a coach comes along who can right the ship someday then. What I do know though is that if Wade was here 4-12 would quickly become the norm rather than 8-8 so citing him as someone to brag about is just funny, that's all.

Carl

RIP Brother
Pathetic that what's her name Bowlen needs notes to give that ridiculous rehearsed speech. If you can't give a better effort than that, get off the stage and wheel your ass to the nursing home, you old bag.
This is an extraordinarily rude post. What exactly do you know about that lady's situation or what she is going through with her husband. You are a rather disgusting human being, based on what you often post on this board.

Carl

RIP Brother
Wade's disgraceful string of failures as a head coach every stop he's ever been at earns him the right to show his ass to exactly no one. Garrett could flash his bling as a backup QB and it would mean about as much.

But hey, everyone shit on Garrett some more because that is what the cool kids do.
I think Wade proved what he is good at; and it is not running a team from top to bottom. He is like John Goodman; good character actor, just not the lead.

data

Forbes #1
This is an extraordinarily rude post. What exactly do you know about that lady's situation or what she is going through with her husband. You are a rather disgusting human being, based on what you often post on this board.
Missed you, Carl. How've you been?

i know this is your fave event in the world - national anthem AND America the Beautiful. :lol

data

Forbes #1
Well hopefully a coach comes along who can right the ship someday then. What I do know though is that if Wade was here 4-12 would quickly become the norm rather than 8-8 so citing him as someone to brag about is just funny, that's all.
Who would've thought Gary kubiak and Ron Rivera? It's like anyone can get to the SB these days

Carl

RIP Brother
Okay mucker; and you?

Somehow to my good fortune, I managed to miss both.
[MENTION=15]pdom[/MENTION]

data

Forbes #1
Neither compares to doing it as a head coach.

The point is that it changes nothing about why the guy is, always has been, and always will be a failure as a head coach.
I agree with you about wade being a bad head coach. You lost me when you said Garrett as backup QB meant as much as wade's contributions this year. Claim hyperbole and we can move on.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Who would've thought Gary kubiak and Ron Rivera? It's like anyone can get to the SB these days
... except for any of our coaches. But yeah, I totally agree with what you're saying.

:picard

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
On a completely different note, and a hilarious one at that...

According to Forbes:

Win on Sunday, and Newton will pay California a total of $159,560 in taxes in 2016. Lose, and he will pay $159,200, based on an income reduction of $51,000.

It continues:

The result: Newton will pay California 99.6% of his Super Bowl earnings if the Panthers win. Losing means his effective tax rate will be a whopping 198.8%. Oh yeah, he will also pay the IRS 40.5% on his earnings.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/cam-newton-super-bowl-taxes

:lol

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Never should've hired Wade either. Good ol Jerry though.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Marshawn lynch retired.
I think that the Seahawks will be in good hands with Rawls.

Speaking of Rawls, what's everyone's thoughts on Kenneth Dixon out of Louisiana Tech? He seems to be a similar type of player as Rawls.

It's funny how you can wale on Wade Phillips but absolve your BFF Garrett of any wrongdoing like he has skins on the wall to prove his worth. He has done jackshit! He wasn't even a coordinator or any kind of coach before he came to Dallas. Wade has had a pretty good history as a coordinator and proved it tonight. His head coaching career hasn't been the best, but I know that he is light years ahead of Garrett. I would take Wade again in a heartbeat over this idiot Garrett. Spin it how you want, GARRETT BLOWS!!!

Neither compares to doing it as a head coach.

The point is that it changes nothing about why the guy is, always has been, and always will be a failure as a head coach.
And Garrett is not? Dude Garrett is horrible, he couldn't show a man how to piss standing up!

Top Bottom