2015 Season | Super Bowl L | Carolina Panthers vs Denver Bronces | 2/7/2016

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
This makes Wade Phillips a Super Bowl Champion. I hope he sends a picture of his ass to Garrett.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope every one of these people is bawling their fucking eyes out right now:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No, not normal. But Roethlesberger's first, Dilfer, Brad Johnson... Great defenses can carry you.
Whew. Good to know. We got Marinelli and he. Ah. Uh. Is not capable of unleashing a defense like that.

data

Forbes #1
Maybe Jerruh hires Aikman to be GM now. Aikman could suck and I'd still take it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Remember when everyone thought Marinelli was good like a year ago?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This makes Wade Phillips a Super Bowl Champion. I hope he sends a picture of his ass to Garrett.
Wade's disgraceful string of failures as a head coach every stop he's ever been at earns him the right to show his ass to exactly no one. Garrett could flash his bling as a backup QB and it would mean about as much.

But hey, everyone shit on Garrett some more because that is what the cool kids do.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Enjoy seeing Peyton get another ring even though the defense won it for him. Only fitting since he carried most of those Colts teams and could've probably won more if they had a defense.

data

Forbes #1
Wade's disgraceful string of failures as a head coach every stop he's ever been at earns him the right to show his ass to exactly no one. Garrett could flash his bling as a backup QB and it would mean about as much.

But hey, everyone shit on Garrett some more because that is what the cool kids do.
:lol

yes, backup QB compares to D-Coordinator that dominated the reg season & playoff run

Smitty

DCC 4Life
:lol

yes, backup QB compares to D-Coordinator that dominated the reg season & playoff run
Neither compares to doing it as a head coach.

The point is that it changes nothing about why the guy is, always has been, and always will be a failure as a head coach.

Last edited:
Top Bottom