Wild Card Gameday Chatter|1/4/14

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I said 'bone-able'. That's all I'm prepared to provision.
Then you are about as prepared as a Garrett-led Cowboys team on Sundays.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Barring a FG miss, that's most likely game.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Packers just haven't been a truly good team since the year after they win the SB.

Still, I did think they would win today given the weather advantage.

I expect the best matchup in the NFC to take place in 2 weeks between the Seahawks and 49ers.

Karbala

Brand New Member
Oh, thank Allah. Now tomorrow won't be unbearable. Packer fans will be quiet.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Packers just haven't been a truly good team since the year after they win the SB.

Still, I did think they would win today given the weather advantage.

I expect the best matchup in the NFC to take place in 2 weeks between the Seahawks and 49ers.
WTF are you talking about...they have been 15-1, 11-5, and won their division this year with Rodgers out since they won the Super Bowl. What is a truly good team to you?

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Wow, that FG was almost blocked. Right between that guys arms that laid out.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
WTF are you talking about...they have been 15-1, 11-5, and won their division this year with Rodgers out since they won the Super Bowl. What is a truly good team to you?
Face

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Packers, at least up until the addition of Lacy, have played like a dome team despite obviously playing their home games in the elements. Even though Lacy changed their offense we all know Rodgers is the one who wins them games, the weather favored the 49ers since they're the ones with the better defense and running game. Just because Green Bay is the one who plays outdoors doesn't mean it works in their favor, like how they lost to the Giants at home in frigid conditions in 2011 despite going 15-1, their style of play is better suited to a dome/perfect weather conditions.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They went 15-1 the year after they won the Super Bowl which is the year I specifically mentioned, so calm down.

But since then, they've had very bad defenses and have failed to beat the real contenders of the last 2 seasons.

They've been a good team, but not a serious threat to win the title.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
The Packers, at least up until the addition of Lacy, have played like a dome team despite obviously playing their home games in the elements. Even though Lacy changed their offense we all know Rodgers is the one who wins them games, the weather favored the 49ers since they're the ones with the better defense and running game. Just because Green Bay is the one who plays outdoors doesn't mean it works in their favor, like how they lost to the Giants at home in frigid conditions in 2011 despite going 15-1, their style of play is better suited to a dome/perfect weather conditions.
True, the more physical teams play well in these types of conditions. Rodgers himself said he's from California so why would he have the advantage.

Top Bottom