2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Say Trump wins tonight and runs for re-election. You think Pence would potentially run against Trump for the Republican nomination?

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Say Trump wins tonight and runs for re-election. You think Pence would potentially run against Trump for the Republican nomination?
If Pence hit Trump in the back with a steel chair to announce his candidacy, he'd have my vote.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It honestly doesn't matter who wins because we'll all lose.

Kbrown

Not So New Member

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Pretty sure one of the ABC guys said, "One of the problems with polls in this erection..."

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Hillary can blame her own stupidity and dishonesty. Had she not pulled the server crap she'd have been carried in to the White House with as many votes as Obama if not more. If this truly is a win for Trump, I hope we can be done with Clintons for our generation and they fade into obscurity. OR jail

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Happiest person about this outcome tonite?

Chris Christie.

What cushie job is he gonna be given?

data

Forbes #1
Hillary can blame her own stupidity and dishonesty. Had she not pulled the server crap she'd have been carried in to the White House with as many votes as Obama if not more. If this truly is a win for Trump, I hope we can be done with Clintons for our generation and they fade into obscurity. OR jail
id buy that for a dollar. As his first act as the President, Trump has Hillary arrested and thrown in jail.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Baldwin now got a strong 4 year contract on SNL.

data

Forbes #1
In other news, California's keeping the death penalty. Thank God. Now if we'd only use it once in a blue moon....Chargers not getting their stadium funding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom