Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this is much ado about nothing, it sounds like something teams would float to get a guy to drop.

I would venture to guess you could say the same things about half of the 1st round, who the hell did not party in college and would Elliotts teamates really snitch on him like that?

I do get an Arion Foster vibe to Elliott, he is not going to be a company guy, I could see him and Garrett having issues.
I really didn't like the hissy fit Elliott threw after the Ohio State loss last year.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I really didn't like the hissy fit Elliott threw after the Ohio State loss last year.
He is a bit uppity and look at me, let's not forget about the year of the half shirt:lol

None of that really bothers me but it could be an issue to some.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Yeah if I don't draft a QB and I can't get a trade down then Bosa is still my guy. Buckner is a close second. Oddly enough Ramsey is probably third.

Of course what I really want is QB or trade down.
That's basically where I'm at. But I have a feeling Dallas has Ramsey ahead of those two.

dallen

Senior Tech
That's basically where I'm at. But I have a feeling Dallas has Ramsey ahead of those two.
I'm kinda talking myself into accepting Ramsey. He isn't my first choice. That's still QB, then dline. But it is just a bad year to be in the top 5.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Everyone is kinda sleeping on this but what if the Eagles moved up to get a QB? Whichever is left of Goff, Wentz and Lynch?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Homer POtD.

If Grant finds the right situation he could fill a role somewhere. If he ever gets hit squarely he won't get hurt because he will go flying the other way like a rag doll.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Info: My friend is Jakeem Grant's agent, I spoke with him yesterday about Grant's situation. It seems that his amazing 40 time turned some heads and he got invited to workouts with the Dolphin's, Chargers, Colts and has the 49rs and Texans reaching out to him.
More homer info.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Everyone is kinda sleeping on this but what if the Eagles moved up to get a QB? Whichever is left of Goff, Wentz and Lynch?
Well, we are ahead of them so it's in our control if we want one. If Goff or Wentz falls to them I'd guess they'd take them. I don't think that is their target, though. I think Roseman tends to prefer BPA, or at least that's what he says.

But someone with supposed inside info reported that they plan on taking a QB at some point in this draft, and I believe it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think this is much ado about nothing, it sounds like something teams would float to get a guy to drop.

I would venture to guess you could say the same things about half of the 1st round, who the hell did not party in college and would Elliotts teamates really snitch on him like that?

I do get an Arion Foster vibe to Elliott, he is not going to be a company guy, I could see him and Garrett having issues.
Fuck Garrett. It is because of his pussy ass we don't have a DE right now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Homer POtD.

If Grant finds the right situation he could fill a role somewhere. If he ever gets hit squarely he won't get hurt because he will go flying the other way like a rag doll.
I seriously think a team will give him a shot at returning kicks. And then throw his quick ass in the slot on some plays to try to get him in space.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Thank goodness they showed it in slow motion so you could actually see him.
He blew by a 1st rounder at LSU like he was standing still.

His highlight against LSU starts @ 6:10

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I seriously think a team will give him a shot at returning kicks. And then throw his quick ass in the slot on some plays to try to get him in space.
He will. If he wants to stay in the NFL long he will have to earn his money on special teams.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I think Bosa busts.

Carry on.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Get ready for it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I've seen Bosa compared to Jared Allen. I'd take that at 4.
I've seen Ramsey compared to Peterson but that doesn't mean it's accurate

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I've seen Dez compared to a crappy WR.

Cotton

Staff member
I've seen Ramsey compared to Peterson but that doesn't mean it's accurate
The Bosa hype train is ridiculous. He's not very fast. He isn't exactly a power rusher. Well, he isn't really a rushing threat at all. One of his biggest weaknesses is that he shows a lack of strength on the edge. All he has is a bull rush, and not a very strong one at that. So, why is considered a top 5 talent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom