Moore: Why didn't Cowboys spend big money on Lamar Miller?

shane

DCC 4Life
If they can get some talent in the mid-to-late rounds, I will have no problem with this. But that's a big if. It seems like any team can put any jabroni back there at the RB position and get amazing results, except for us.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ronnie Hillman is still available, he's 24 and was somewhat productive splitting carries with CJ Anderson in Denver.
He would be fine. 800 yards rushing with 4.2 per carry or something. Could compliment McFadden in case the chips don't fall right to draft someone. But not so good that you'd shy away from drafting someone at all.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He would be fine. 800 yards rushing with 4.2 per carry or something. Could compliment McFadden in case the chips don't fall right to draft someone. But not so good that you'd shy away from drafting someone at all.
Even though McFadden rushed for over a 1000 last season, I find it a sad commentary that he is the primary hope for the rushing attack. The team needs a prospect from the draft.

townsend

Banned
Even though McFadden rushed for over a 1000 last season, I find it a sad commentary that he is the primary hope for the rushing attack. The team needs a prospect from the draft.
yeah we're kind of up a creek right now too. I bet even if we use a high pick on RB, we're still hesitant to start a rookie over McFadden. Garrett has trust issues.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Better to use that money elsewhere, we can get an Alex Collins or Kenneth Dixon in the 3rd who we can pair with McFadden and be just fine. Obviously there is the potential of taking Elliott at 4 or Henry at 34 as well.

The key will be using that money wisely on other guys, that part remains to be seen.
If we draft Alex Collins in the 3rd round our entire scouting department should be executed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If we draft Alex Collins in the 3rd round our entire scouting department should be executed.
I liked him earlier in the process, but I have watched more and more of him and I like him a lot less now.

He kinda fumbles a lot.

Top Bottom