NBA Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Until they were talking about it on the radio, I'd forgotten that Iman Shumpert tore his ACL on the same day that Rose tore his. Shumpert's been back since January.

Makes Rose look even more like a wuss.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Until they were talking about it on the radio, I'd forgotten that Iman Shumpert tore his ACL on the same day that Rose tore his. Shumpert's been back since January.

Makes Rose look even more like a wuss.
:lol

Wow....I hadn't realized it.

1bigfan13

Staff member
As I sit here and watch OKC tonight it strikes me.....if the game were on the line and OKC needed to make a last second shot for the tie or for the win, after Durant, I hope Fisher takes that shot.

Martin's a good shooter but I trust Fish more in those situations. He's a champ who's used to hitting big shots. He's not scared of the moment. I don't know if I can say that about Martin.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
As I sit here and watch OKC tonight it strikes me.....if the game were on the line and OKC needed to make a last second shot for the tie or for the win, after Durant, I hope Fisher takes that shot.

Martin's a good shooter but I trust Fish more in those situations. He's a champ who's used to hitting big shots. He's not scared of the moment. I don't know if I can say that about Martin.
I absolutely loathe Derek Fisher.

With that said, that fricker has been a clutch shooter in crunch time and I don't know if OKC win game 6 against Houston had he not come up so big.

I too would have to say that he should be taking that shot over Martin.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Kendrick Perkins is getting killed on Twitter.

Here's a funny line from ESPN/Dallas writer Tim MacMahon. "I'm pretty sure Perkins has more push ups than points this postseason."

Perkins has always sucked but he's taken his suckage up a notch tonight. Dude has the motor skills of a 6 month old child. He can't catch. He can't pass the ball. He 's blown about three wide open layups. It's just bad.

OKC had better cut bait this off season. Can't continue to pay $8M per year for that kind of piss poor play.

Last edited:

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Bulls completely lost their shit tonight...that was horrid.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Bulls completely lost their shit tonight...that was horrid.
I actually thought they could get blown out in game 1 because they'd be tired, but they pulled out a gutsy win......the big time loss waited an extra game.

Miami is going to win this series and I don't think anyone doubts that. I just want to see Chicago make it interesting.

Speaking of interesting, Rose warmed up pre-game for the first time this year. Rumors say he will play in game 3.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Wow....are the Warriors gonna choke it again?

gator

Brand New Member
Wow....are the Warriors gonna choke it again?
They could. It'd be surprising to see them make this a series against the Spurs. They're a fun young team, but they've played a little over their head since losing Lee.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I actually thought they could get blown out in game 1 because they'd be tired, but they pulled out a gutsy win......the big time loss waited an extra game.

Miami is going to win this series and I don't think anyone doubts that. I just want to see Chicago make it interesting.

Speaking of interesting, Rose warmed up pre-game for the first time this year. Rumors say he will play in game 3.
I'll believe it when I see it.

But the Bulls are just too decimated to compete right now. Even with a full complement they'd be underdogs.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm surprised that the Warriors dominated again last night, with their homecourt advantage and young legs against an old team, you never know what could happen.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Bulls and Heat have picked up where they left off the other night. Lots of technicals and hard fouls already tonight....not even halfway through the 2Q.

Personally I love seeing two teams who hate each other go at it. The NBA, and sports in general, have become too buddy-buddy. Everyone's friends and hang out with each other. It's refreshing seeing two teams genuinely hate each other.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I can't stand the Bulls. That was a bullshit T on Lebron and the Bulls act likes bitches every time a call goes against them. I'm sure the Bulls fans here will tell you there are a gritty bunch, but I find them and their coach to be classless pieces of shit.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Wow....little Nate blocks Lebron.

Great play.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yay...gritty Nate took time off from bitching to the refs to actually play basketball.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I feel the exact opposite. Wade and James are two entitled faggots who bitch constantly and then look shocked when someone mans up to them.

We should award the Bulls the series for having testicles to get in their faces when they are down like 8 guys.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Lol I don't know which angle carp is taking here, it's either transparent trolling or irrational hatred for no particular reason, either way is amusing to me.

I mean hey, it's not like Chalmers basically tackled Noah around the neck on a screen in the last game or anything. The Bulls are just a bunch of classless thugs, the only ones who take cheap shots honestly.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Sixers starting fresh in front office. Out Rod Thorn, Doug Collins and Tony DiLeo. In Sam Hinkie as President and GM. Was 2nd in command behind Morey in Houston. Huge analytics guy. Reading nothing but good things about him.

Carp

DCC 4Life
No trolling, the Bulls have instigated everything. Noah coming over and clapping when Bosh and Chalmers were arguing was just another way to try to start some shit. They know they have no chance so they act stupid.

Top Bottom