Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

D

Deuce

This is my one fear with Romo being healthy. Fourth quarter trailing the coaches may think about pulling Dak for Romo. Even though Dak has proven to be very clutch.
It was talked about last night by Lombardi. He said Stephen Jones hasn't ruled out Dak being the starter, but Romo being the closer in some games. This bafoonery is just ridiculous. Even in the games where Dak "struggled", he was at his best in crunch time.

Last night he threw ropes to get us downfield. A week ago and went like 10-10 on his last 2 drives to seal the victory. He's the anti-Romo.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Last night he threw ropes to get us downfield. A week ago and went like 10-10 on his last 2 drives to seal the victory. He's the anti-Romo.
That sentiment is a huge crock of shit. Romo gets shit on by the media for his penchant for choking because it sells. And people too stupid to know what they're talking about lap it up and run. Yet somehow has more 4th quarter and overtime comeback wins than any other QB in the last ten years. Has he fucked up in the 4th? Sure. And so has every other QB that has played the game for more than a minute.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was talked about last night by Lombardi. He said Stephen Jones hasn't ruled out Dak being the starter, but Romo being the closer in some games. This bafoonery is just ridiculous. Even in the games where Dak "struggled", he was at his best in crunch time.

I think Stephen sort of said that it would be up to Garrett if he wants to do that. Which I seriously hope Garrett isn't dumb enough to kick that idea around.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think Stephen sort of said that it would be up to Garrett if he wants to do that. Which I seriously hope Garrett isn't dumb enough to kick that idea around.
Let's hope not. That would be even worse than either staying with Dak or going to Romo full-time. Just a terrible idea.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate how few are over the middle.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He could do so much more if we went him across the field more often, but it only seems like we do that after he has a game as a non-factor in a loss.

He may not be the greatest natural receiver out there, but he is an elite weapon that we don't make the most use of.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
#lessimpressive

D

Deuce

That sentiment is a huge crock of shit. Romo gets shit on by the media for his penchant for choking because it sells. And people too stupid to know what they're talking about lap it up and run. Yet somehow has more 4th quarter and overtime comeback wins than any other QB in the last ten years. Has he fucked up in the 4th? Sure. And so has every other QB that has played the game for more than a minute.
Settle down, Sally. The last part was a joke.

Cotton

Staff member

Ahhhh snap... NOBODY FLINCHED! :towel

Cotton

Staff member

Hell yeah! :towel

Top Bottom