jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Really hoping we bring back Hardy just so I can troll the gingerfuck fanboys

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Really hoping we bring back Hardy just so I can troll the gingerfuck fanboys
:lol

If they do we should schedule a time and go on a troll mission. It's always fun to fuck with the Garrett lovers.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

If they do we should schedule a time and go on a troll mission. It's always fun to fuck with the Garrett lovers.
You can start on this site first.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I'm in

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
We should re-sign him. I don't care that he was late for meetings, and he wasn't as much of a distraction as people claimed. He'll come on the cheap, and he'll be in better shape. Just do the deal and move on.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We should re-sign him. I don't care that he was late for meetings, and he wasn't as much of a distraction as people claimed. He'll come on the cheap, and he'll be in better shape. Just do the deal and move on.
I doubt he will be back. There must be something going on that isn't public knowledge. The Jones standard line is never say never but it's usually only when it will never happen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Garrett doesn't like him and never has. If it was up to Jerry I think Hardy would be back. But believe it or not I just don't believe Jerry is as involved as he used to be.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'd take him back in a second. At worst he's probably an 8 sack guy who plays the run extremely well. Greg Ellis with more crazy and less whining.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I doubt he will be back. There must be something going on that isn't public knowledge.
I got that feeling listening to a Cowboys Break show a while back. Nick Eatman didn't come out and say anything definitive but implied that there were more issues with Hardy's attitude/behavior than have been reported.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I got that feeling listening to a Cowboys Break show a while back. Nick Eatman didn't come out and say anything definitive but implied that there were more issues with Hardy's attitude/behavior than have been reported.
Heard the same. Reportedly called Garrett a poosay.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Heard the same. Reportedly called Garrett a poosay.

Seriously? If so, that is awesome. I mean, you can't have the guy back if he is saying things like that to the head coach, but it is pretty damn funny anyway.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Seriously? If so, that is awesome. I mean, you can't have the guy back if he is saying things like that to the head coach, but it is pretty damn funny anyway.
Makes me want him on the team more in a way.

Top Bottom