The Great Police Work Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How long ago was that and how did it affect your family tree?
It was around the same time as the African slave trade was a thing. And, I lost 2 relatives because of it.

How did the African slave trade affect your family tree?

Jiggyfly

Banned
Really? You must be listening to something other than what I hear. He criticized those police officers for being racist when he could have just dismissed it a a stupid mistake....which it was. But it wasn't just those comments that bother me. They were just the beginning.

Why does he have to weigh in on every racial issue? He's always throwing his two cents in on those issues but let a terrorist shoot up a recruiting office or a bar, and we still get lectured for islamaphobia! Or he goes on to blame guns.

But yeah I'm the one who needs to take a look at myself.

I'd be fine with say the American Dream is alive and well if she didn't have to preface it with the fact that she's ashamed of something that never even existed in her lifetime. I mean why even mention the shame? Just say how proud you are to wake up as a black First Lady in a house that was once built by slaves. No need to shame us EEEVIILLL whiteys for something that happened generations ago.

God forbid that anything terrible happen to his family but let's say hypothetically, Trump's wife or daughter was gunned down in a drive by shooting by a black gang member and every chance he got, he took to the media reminding everyone that most gang members are black thugs.

How old would that get for you?

If this nation is to ever come together, people of all races are going to have to let some stuff go and get the hell over it.

But instead, we have hate groups like BLM who have been given a voice by the race baiting media and at least some credibility from our race baiting president who has done nothing but further divide this country.
She never said she was ashamed you are projecting and thats the reason you need to look at yourself.

And Obama does not metion race every chance he gets once again that's you being hypersensative.

Instead of getting upset why not try and understand why says the things he says and where it comes from.

You don't have to agree but you also don't have to get upset.

Why don't you get just as upset by the race baiting Trump or the race baiting channel Fox news?

Jiggyfly

Banned
To piggyback on my last post, I find it funny that I'm the hyper sensitive one who needs to take a look at himself when you, Jiggy, are the one on here defending a hate group just because they talk about Black lives.

You don't see me defending the KKK and other white supremacist hate groups just because they talk about white lives. I think these hate groups have no use whatsoever in society.

You want to tell us that not all BLM members feel the same way as the ones chanting death to cops and that we shouldn't judge the whole movement in the actions of a few.

Well, I'm sure not all KKK members burn crosses in the yards of black people but that doesn't mean that they should not be lumped in with those racist bastards who have no use in society.

I'll be the first to call a spade a spade and admit that a hate group is a hate group no matter what color skin they think matters.

What about you?

Who really needs to take a look at himself?
I never defended the group BLM I defended the slogan, your ability to understand that shows how hypersensetive you are.

I see you also ignored that I said several times the movement is currently a negative on the ongoing issue and should be replaced.

So actually debate something I actually said instead of accusing me of doing something I have not done.

Jiggyfly

Banned
It was around the same time as the African slave trade was a thing. And, I lost 2 relatives because of it.

How did the African slave trade affect your family tree?
Really?

I mean in no way except for the inability to trace it past the last 250 years or so.

This might be the most ignorant question you have ever asked and it shows the real disconnect that is going on.

But yeah tell me again how your family has been just as affected.:dunce

Cotton

Staff member
Really?

I mean in no way except for the inability to trace it past the last 250 years or so.

This might be the most ignorant question you have ever asked and it shows the real disconnect that is going on.

But yeah tell me again how your family has been just as affected.:dunce
So, slavery is worse if it's black slavery?

Jiggyfly

Banned
And here we go again.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

This was the mindset of the officer when he pulled over the guy in Minny.

“I’m going to stop a car. I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery. The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose.”

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So, slavery is worse if it's black slavery?
I assume from his response his concerns are that he cannot trace his family tree. There are thousands of people who are not black that cannot trace their family tree simply because there are no records. I guess my question would be how has his life been affected as a result of prior individuals who were enslaved. Were any his ancestors?

Cotton

Staff member
I assume from his response his concerns are that he cannot trace his family tree. There are thousands of people who are not black that cannot trace their family tree simply because there are no records. I guess my question would be how has his life been affected as a result of prior individuals who were enslaved. Were any his ancestors?
Well, guess what... neither can I. I can only go so far back as a ancestor that was across the pond on a boat with a black couple by his parents to keep him from being enslaved. But, he doesn't know that because he assumes that only black people had it bad and stuff.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That's not the only concern it was one example.

And if you don't understand how enslavement and then 100 years of segregation and systematic discrimination and oppression would affect my life I don't know what to tell you.

I guess in your mind once the Civil War was over everybody was playing under the same rules.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Well, guess what... neither can I. I can only go so far back as a ancestor that was across the pond on a boat with a black couple by his parents to keep him from being enslaved. But, he doesn't know that because he assumes that only black people had it bad and stuff.
This is the problem in having any meaningful discussion.

You want to ignore everything I have said up to this point and tie me down to only thinking black people had it bad.

I don't know your particular ancestry but your ancestry is an outlier more than the norm in this discussion.

Cotton

Staff member
This is the problem in having any meaningful discussion.

You want to ignore everything I have said up to this point and tie me down to only thinking black people had it bad.

I don't know your particular ancestry but your ancestry is an outlier more than the norm in this discussion.
It's because you paint yourself into a corner with baiting questions. What other implication could you have had asking how my family tree was affected? You do this shit to yourself, and then want to blame other people when they call you on it.

Cotton

Staff member
Sheriff David Clarke: It's time to stand up to Black Lives Matter
David Clarke
By David Clarke Published July 11, 2016

Here’s a sobering thought for Americans to contemplate as we now deal with the aftermath of the horrific murders of law enforcement officers in the name of Black Lives Matter in Dallas, Texas: this was mission accomplished for Black Lives Matter, not an aberration.

The violence and hate-filled messages pouring out of Black Lives Matter seek exactly this kind of bloody resolution, or revolution, though they cannot admit it in polite society. Even as celebrities clamor over themselves to demonstrate their fealty to the hate group, they align themselves with one of the most destructive groups to the well-being and justice for black Americans that exist today.

We are as afraid to point out the obvious, that the sniper attack by Micah Johnson in Dallas, who according to Dallas Police Chief David Brown was “upset about Black Lives Matter,” is just as tied to this domestic hate group as the Orlando terrorist was to radical Islam.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a far-left organization that congratulates itself for its profligate naming of Christian groups and other conservative organizations to its ‘Hate List’ will prove itself absolutely irrelevant and morally bankrupt if it fails to now name Black Lives Matter and its equally anti-black cohort Black Youth Project to its hate list. I call on them to do so immediately or tear up the list and admit it is the farce that we have known all along.

You see, Black Lives Matter is proving itself to seek only one end – and that is discord, alienation among Americans, rise in hate, and destruction of community bonds. The relative increase in justice afforded black Americans is of little concern, save as a convenient veneer for their anti-democratic mission.

Black Lives Matter has no more to do with black issues than Students for a Democratic Society had to do with Democracy. They are means to an end, and they use the black population as sacrifices for their goals. When black celebrities like Beyoncé jump on board I can only wonder what their goals are – more ticket sales? An easy pass from the liberals who control their contracts? It certainly is not to help their community.

White America has a responsibility in all this, and it is not the liberal, Hillary-Clinton style enabling of this horrific heist over black Americans or public displays of self-flagellation about privilege.

White America needs to be brave, they need to stand up against this latest attack on the Black community by the likes of Black Lives Matter – to be unafraid to face the condemnation of the powerful but morally reprehensible liberal elites and mainstream media pushing these lies. Stand by the side of law enforcement, the men and women who are often the only semblance of hope and justice in the crime-ridden inner cities.

If you want to help Black America, this is the strongest and most necessary course of action you can take. No more walking on eggshells as we stand up for what’s right and recall that America is a land where we are all equal under the law. The facts show that even the most basic premise of Black Lives Matter is an utter fabrication: the leading cause of death among black males ages 15 to25 in American is homicide.

We have made strides to help black Americans in recent years, too. Because of Rudy Guiliani’s policies of reducing crime in New York City, tens of thousands of black men, women, and children are alive today that wouldn’t have been otherwise.

Stand up to Black Lives Matter. Show you don’t kowtow to the liberal pressure exacted to achieve their political goals on the backs of the suffering of black Americans due to crime and the dissolution of their communities. It is the hard road to sow in our culture where the right thing is shamed and the wrong thing is held up, but as a law enforcement officer I can tell you this is the time for choosing: law and order, justice, the American way or anarchy, division, hate, and authoritarianism. Black Lives Matter has shown their hand in Dallas: they choose the latter.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. is a law enforcement executive with 37-plus years of experience. His public service career began in 1978, at the Milwaukee Police Department (MPD), where he served 24 distinguished years. For more on Sheriff Clarke, click here. Follow Sheriff Clark on Twitter @SheriffClarke.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Wow, this is pretty damn cool. This is what it is going to take to fix this. No taking sides. No color involved. Just loving each other. And, fuck you if this is too sappy for you.

That's great to see.

Best thing I've seen on social media in days.

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It's because you paint yourself into a corner with baiting questions. What other implication could you have had asking how my family tree was affected? You do this shit to yourself, and then want to blame other people when they call you on it.
Dude. You just don't have any idea.

How can you not see how Kunta Jiggtay's life has been affected by the horrors of slavery? He's lived it, yo.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I did not paint myself into a corner I asked a question and you answered.

Admittedly I asked a question based on generalities which was wrong.

I don't know your family history so it was wrong of me to assume but like I said it in an outlier and confusing from what you posted.

Are you saying the black people were your ancestors?

The person with the black people was a slave?

And how long in your family history did the slavery continue was parts of this person's family sold off as well?

Maybe you do share the same history but even then it's wrong to twist what I said only to blacks have it bad.

Cotton

Staff member
I did not paint myself into a corner I asked a question and you answered.

Admittedly I asked a question based on generalities which was wrong.

I don't know your family history so it was wrong of me to assume but like I said it in an outlier and confusing from what you posted.

Are you saying the black people were your ancestors?

The person with the black people was a slave?

And how long in your family history did the slavery continue was parts of this person's family sold off as well?

Maybe you do share the same history but even then it's wrong to twist what I said only to blacks have it bad.
No, my ancestor was Irish. His parents trusted this black couple to bring him over to get him away from the Irish slave trade in the late 1600's. I can't find a ship manifesto that tells me who the black couple were, but that's as far back as I can go on that side of the family.

Top Bottom