TV Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Intense episode. I hope they keep that pace.
I don't see how that's sustainable but yeah hope they keep this up. Like the others the Carl part was almost too much. Had a hard time with that and kept waiting for a rescue.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I don't see how that's sustainable but yeah hope they keep this up. Like the others the Carl part was almost too much. Had a hard time with that and kept waiting for a rescue.
Might have to get back into Walking Dead it seems like I could just jump back in after missing 2 seasons and really not have missed to much narrative.

I really like Jeffrey Dean Morgan and this seems like one of the best story lines of the comics.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Holy shit, that was a great episode. Like Rev said, not sure how they can sustain that, but dayum.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Holy shit, that was a great episode. Like Rev said, not sure how they can sustain that, but dayum.
Yeah, the entire time I was watching it I was thinking, shit Rick is really going to do it. I actually found that whole scene to be even more intense than Glenn getting his head bashed in.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, the entire time I was watching it I was thinking, shit Rick is really going to do it. I actually found that whole scene to be even more intense than Glenn getting his head bashed in.
Absolutely. I thought he was going to do it, as well. Matter of fact, my wife actually had to look away because she was convinced he was about to. Cringe-worthy, to say the least.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Absolutely. I thought he was going to do it, as well. Matter of fact, my wife actually had to look away because she was convinced he was about to. Cringe-worthy, to say the least.
That's great though, I know in the past with Walking Dead I just always sort of felt like something would happen to save the day. Sort of like Glenn's death in the previous season finale' where he wasn't really dead. I didn't feel that way watching this episode though. Reminded me a little more of Game of Thrones where you just expect the worst case scenario to happen. I'm excited again for this season.

Cotton

Staff member
That's great though, I know in the past with Walking Dead I just always sort of felt like something would happen to save the day. Sort of like Glenn's death in the previous season finale' where he wasn't really dead. I didn't feel that way watching this episode though. Reminded me a little more of Game of Thrones where you just expect the worst case scenario to happen. I'm excited again for this season.
Let's just hope they can keep that vibe up.

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the perfect Negan. Everything from the look, the mannerism, the way he moves, the way he talks, everything. Absolutely perfect Negan. It's like the graphic novel came to life.

"Alright listen, don’t any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. The first one’s free, it’s an emotional moment. I get it." Holy shit. He wasn't fucking kidding. I don't know if I hate that I love him, or love that I hate him. I'm still in disbelief over the way he was in such total, brutal control.

You can bet that Darryl will be feeling the guilt of rushing Negan and getting Glenn killed. I wonder if Maggie will hold it against him. Or anybody else, for that matter.

Last edited:
D

Deuce

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the perfect Negan. Everything from the look, the mannerism, the way he moves, the way he talks, everything. Absolutely perfect Negan. It's like the graphic novel came to life.

"Alright listen, don’t any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. The first one’s free, it’s an emotional moment. I get it." Holy shit. He wasn't fucking kidding. I don't know if I hate that I love him, or love that I hate him. I'm still in disbelief over the way he was in such total, brutal control.

You can bet that Darryl will be feeling the guilt of rushing Negan and getting Glenn killed. I wonder if Maggie will hold it against him. Or anybody else, for that matter.
Apparently they do two full usable takes for everything he does because they want to give the "full Neegan effect for the dvd sets." So basically, everything he says includes 20 "motherf'ers".

dallen

Senior Tech
Supergirl is great. I may own a t-shirt

Top Bottom