2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just an aside, anyone who thinks a President can run this country like a governor is a moron.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Tort reform, reducing regulation, and allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines would also help improve the issue.
coming from an attorney, I agree with you on the other stuff, and I know I'm biased, but tort reform isn't really needed. Something like 85 percent of med mal claims fail.

Genghis Khan

My grandson worked with a group of doctoral students on a cancer project and gave the presentation to several groups including Washington D.C. As a result he was asked by the University to join the staff and teach it for a year. He also was offered a free ride doctoral program when he is ready to engage it. I am not sure when or if he will. He is wanting to take a breather. All his college was provided via scholastic standings. Thanks for indulging me as a bragging grandparent.

I'm impressed, that's pretty awesome.

townsend

Banned
I hate Cruz, I haaaaate Cruz. But at this point I think Rubio and Kasich are Douches for staying in the race.

Genghis Khan

I hate Cruz, I haaaaate Cruz. But at this point I think Rubio and Kasich are Douches for staying in the race.
Kasich has no business in the race at this point. Rubio makes sense still though, because he should see what happens in Florida first. Rubio wins that and he's right back in.

Also, it was expected that Cruz does well early because there are a lot of Evan states early.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Kasich will get an upturn with some of the state's in the Midwest and if not he will pull out. He is counting on a surge from Ohio with hopes of getting attention from it.

Genghis Khan

Kasich will get an upturn with some of the state's in the Midwest and if not he will pull out. He is counting on a surge from Ohio with hopes of getting attention from it.
I think he's hoping for a VP offer if he can get any semblance of delegates since he's from a swing state.

Personally I think that's a pipe dream since he's been an afterthought at best the whole race.

townsend

Banned
Kind of feels like the Dems and Republicans have switched places. Republicans are self destructing in the face of a leadership vacuum, and Dems are disenfranchising their next generation of voters thanks to enforcing a predetermined outcome for the primary.

townsend

Banned
If any QB should be a Trump supporter, it should be Peyton. I think smothering a trainer with your asshole and taint, getting her fired, settling out of court, violating your own Non-disclosure agreement so you can call her a slut in your biography, and settling again sounds like a page out of Trump's own playbook.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If any QB should be a Trump supporter, it should be Peyton. I think smothering a trainer with your asshole and taint, getting her fired, settling out of court, violating your own Non-disclosure agreement so you can call her a slut in your biography, and settling again sounds like a page out of Trump's own playbook.
Haven't heard that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom