Week 5 Gameday Chatter | Bengals vs. Cowboys | 10/09/2016

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He has already said it. Im sure he is just tired of answering the same question over and over again from every reporter that talks to him.
That's right. How many times does one have to repeat the same response.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He has already said it. Im sure he is just tired of answering the same question over and over again from every reporter that talks to him.
Yea, I'm sure that's what it is too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He should get use to it because that question isn't going to stop coming. It's only going to get more and more common every time he talks to the media. Clearly it is getting to him in some fashion or another.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He should get use to it because that question isn't going to stop coming. It's only going to get more and more common every time he talks to the media. Clearly it is getting to him in some fashion or another.
So maybe that moron should stop talking to the media so damn much.

Problem solved.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I just wished that they would have done it with an issue that really matters. Like hiring a GM years ago.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I couldn't find mine the other week and I then saw my daughter was using it for her water bottle.

I got verklempt.

Then I repo'ed it.
:lol

Cotton

Staff member
To me forcing it is to see Dez double covered and continually try to fit the ball into him anyway.

Designing plays for Dez to me says you move him around and set up WR screens to try and prevent the double coverage in the first place. I still design plays for Dez because he is the best WR on our roster with the ball in his hands. But I also think if he is double covered there is nothing wrong with going to Beasley lined up on a LBer or something.
Correct.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Romo forces it to him all the time.
I don't agree with this. There were MANY games that we've all complained that we didn't go to Dez nearly enough. Hell, it was almost a weekly theme where people were saying they wished we'd use Dez like teams use Brown, Jones, Green, Beckham, etc...

I'm not saying that the ball hasn't ever been forced in to Dez. But to claim all the time? Nonsense. Not even close.

It's kind of funny that you were/are one of the biggest Dez guys that is always arguing for him. Saying that he doesn't see enough throws his way. But now that it doesn't fit with your Romo/Dak agenda? Piss off Dez, Romo forces it to you ALL THE TIME. :lol

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Also, there is someone who posted in that thread who is now banned. Post-game meltdown, maybe? :lol

Cotton

Staff member
You do know who we are playing and where right? The Cowboys getting all the calls in Dallas has been notorious across the NFL for decades - they are the poster child for referee favoritism.

Yeah, okay. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
On the bright side we probably won't have to hear about Bell being the best RB in the league much longer. :towel

Top Bottom