Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wtf is wrong Karbach? At least it ain't some Yankee piss water like Budweiser or Coors
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Just saying as a snack and beer snob you must drink it with your pinky in the British position.

dallen

Senior Tech
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Just saying as a snack and beer snob you must drink it with your pinky in the British position.
Not a beer snob. Karbach is cheap here since it is brewed in Houston. And the crab cakes were from HEB. Excuse me for supporting Texan companies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Man, just wait until Wentz has to face a real defense like the Steelers. He hasn't faced anybody yet.

:budd

Cotton

Staff member
That Wentz TD gives me a 116.3 - 113.5 advantage in the jsmith/Iamtdg battle for the ages.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It sure looks like Wentz is gonna be a good one.

Do not like.

Cotton

Staff member
Not a beer snob. Karbach is cheap here since it is brewed in Houston. And the crab cakes were from HEB. Excuse me for supporting Texan companies.
I actually had never even heard of Karbach. It just sounded expensive. Oh, and crab cakes. But, I mean, if you want to make this personal, we can roll.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Man, just wait until Wentz has to face a real defense like the Steelers. He hasn't faced anybody yet.

:budd
He looks damn good. I want to see him with some sort of pass rush though. He has all day back there to pick apart Steelers D.

dallen

Senior Tech
I actually had never even heard of Karbach. It just sounded expensive. Oh, and crab cakes. But, I mean, if you want to make this personal, we can roll.
Just didn't realize you hated Texas so much is all. Sad.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Wentz is going to be the real deal. Just figures the Browns would find a way to f it up and hand the Eagles a decade-long franchise QB.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That Wentz TD gives me a 116.3 - 113.5 advantage in the jsmith/Iamtdg battle for the ages.
You better build that lead a little more since I have still have Ryan playing Monday

Cotton

Staff member
You better build that lead a little more since I have still have Ryan playing Monday
Yeah, I'm hoping Wentz can give me a good lead. :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
You and I, we are friends. But, you don't question a Texan's Texas loyalty. You just don't. I'm gonna rescind my call for war between us two, but it may only be temporary.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION]

The Sunday Ticket via chrome cast connection is much better today for me.

None of the periodic skipping from last week.

Top Bottom