2015 Thursday Night Game Chatter...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh look.. a pass happy coach going aggressive before the half with a pass play call, resulting in a turnover and 7 points for the opposing team.

I thought that never happened to anyone else. I guess in reality a lot of coaches make decisions like that.
I guess you don't have an agenda or anything.

Sorry, this wasn't the same as trusting Tashard Choice.

This was a great play by Talib.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I guess you don't have an agenda or anything.

Sorry, this wasn't the same as trusting Tashard Choice.

This was a great play by Talib.
No agenda besides making fun of the stupid overreactions by some posters in the past.

u mad bro?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
No agenda besides making fun of the stupid overreactions by some posters in the past.

u mad bro?
B.S.. At least own up to it. You use passive aggressive crap like this all the time.

data

Forbes #1
this is exactly why I hate Thursday night games. Got a work call and had to put out a fire for the last 2.5 quarters. I missed all 31 points.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ugh. Alex Smith got hit, but still.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just watching the ball come out of Manning and even Alex Smith's hand makes me cringe.

Makes you appreciate Romo even more. I know some think his arm is weak, but his passes are just a little more lively and he rarely throws a floater.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, I guess someone told Andy Reid he had an elite RB and it is okay to hand off the ball?

data

Forbes #1
So it's illegal to hurdle any player on an XP/FG? I thought it was only if you launched yourself off a teammate.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think the biggest miscalculation for Denver this offseason is not replacing the athleticism of Julius Thomas at TE.

Owen Daniels is not a replacement.

Top Bottom