Divisional Playoff Stuff...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I was just pointing out that going home and playing in front of family and friends doesn't always equate to a positive experience. Example Stafford.

townsend

Banned
Not to be a damper, but GB is undefeated at home this year.
True but they haven't played a 13-4 division winner who's undefeated on the road either. Kinda got an unstoppable force vs. an immovable object.

kidd

DCC 4Life
True but they haven't played a 13-4 division winner who's undefeated on the road either. Kinda got an unstoppable force vs. an immovable object.
I've been enjoying last night's win too much to worry about this Sunday. That should be a hell of a game!

Still too high off last night's win to think about it though.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I've been enjoying last night's win too much to worry about this Sunday. That should be a hell of a game!

Still too high off last night's win to think about it though.
No need to get ready for GB until booze begins to complain about the nervous shits.

p1_

DCC 4Life
As an aside, what a terrible way to lose for Stafford. Not one, but two strip sacks on the final drive. Awful.
Lawrence's coming out party.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah up until he fumbled the game away.

Had it been Romo, he would've been roasted.
Good QBs sometimes fumble when hit from behind.

Romo is enjoying a great December and playoff run so far. Not everything has to be a slight towards him that needs a defense. Let it go...

jeebs

Brand New Member
I agree it doesn't have anything to do with this years team. Thought it was interesting though when I started looking back and realizing how few road playoff games we've won in the last 35 years. I remember watching our comeback win vs. the Falcons and Steve Bartkowski in '80 and since then we've only won 2 other postseason road games. Hard to believe.
Most hall of fame qb's have losing records on the road, and the bits have generally played road playoff games for nearly 2 decades

Thorn

Brand New Member
Jesus. That's insane.

data

Forbes #1
Romo grew up in Wisconsin. Rodgers grew up on the West Coast, just recently adopting Wisconsin.

[h=1]“Ah you think the cold is your ally? You merely adopted the cold. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the sun until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!”[/h]

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All good things must come to an end eventually.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Good QBs sometimes fumble when hit from behind.

Romo is enjoying a great December and playoff run so far. Not everything has to be a slight towards him that needs a defense. Let it go...
Let what go? I never said you were saying anything against Romo.

I was simply stating the fact that Stafford fumble the ball away which is true. I also made the observation that if it had been Romo, he'd have been roasted which is also true given his past failures. My point was simply that had Romo played the same game Stafford had and thrown an int along with two fumbles and lost us the game, nobody here or anywhere else would be saying he had a pretty good game.

I wasn't lashing out at you.

I guess Booze and Iamtdg really got under your skin, huh?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Let what go? I never said you were saying anything against Romo.

I was simply stating the fact that Stafford fumble the ball away which is true. I also made the observation that if it had been Romo, he'd have been roasted which is also true given his past failures. My point was simply that had Romo played the same game Stafford had and thrown an int along with two fumbles and lost us the game, nobody here or anywhere else would be saying he had a pretty good game.

I wasn't lashing out at you.

I guess Booze and Iamtdg really got under your skin, huh?
Never said you were lashing out at me. Only making an observation that Tony Romo doesn't have to be brought into every negative thing said about a QB like he's some kind of martyr.

And what does Iamtdg and booze have to do with this? Is this some lame attempt at a slam? But no. Nobody got under my skin. I enjoyed laughing at the dipshit statements in the game thread and also at them trying to put me in my place. Why would something that made me laugh get under my skin?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom