MLB Chatter Thread

D

Deuce

Rays retired Don Zimmer's number today and will win a Zim patch all year. Pretty sure that's the motivation we need to put it together this year.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Rays retired Don Zimmer's number today and will win a Zim patch all year. Pretty sure that's the motivation we need to put it together this year.
Rays in a laugher today. Chris Archer will throw a perfect game and Asdrubal Cabrera is going to go 4-4 with 2 HR, 4 Runs scored, 6 RBI, a SB, and a BB. That prediction has nothing to do with my fantasy team's roster. :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I knew it was bad, but damn...

D

Deuce

Rays in a laugher today. Chris Archer will throw a perfect game and Asdrubal Cabrera is going to go 4-4 with 2 HR, 4 Runs scored, 6 RBI, a SB, and a BB. That prediction has nothing to do with my fantasy team's roster. :unsure
Archer has looked good when not asked to field the ball. I know it won't count, but if the error is on the pitcher than the run should be counted as earned, IMO.

D

Deuce

Only 161 games left. Ugh

The only thing I can hang my hat on is we don't look as bad as the Phillies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Happy Opening Day to you!

Where do you think your team is finishing in your division?

Im thinking 3rd is possible for the Rangers. Just has to be better than last year.
Braves will be dead last in the NL East. 55 wins at best.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
At least you got rid of Melvin Upton so there is that.....
Yep....that's one of the few bright spots to this season. Definitely happy I don't have to watch that dude in a Braves uniform anymore.

1bigfan13

Staff member
With the money the Padres are throwing around I'm surprised they didn't flat out option Upton for assignment and just eat the salary.

You do yourself more harm than good if you throw him out there on a regular basis. So if MLB rules permit it, I'd just let him walk if I were them.

D

Deuce

With the money the Padres are throwing around I'm surprised they didn't flat out option Upton for assignment and just eat the salary.

You do yourself more harm than good if you throw him out there on a regular basis. So if MLB rules permit it, I'd just let him walk if I were them.
Padres are in bad shape defensively in the OF. They'll need him for games. They had Wil Myers starting in CF today.

Rev

Staff member
Only 161 games left. Ugh

The only thing I can hang my hat on is we don't look as bad as the Phillies.
Ugh. Same here except the Phillies part.

Rev

Staff member
Ol Suck Ass saves the day!

Top Bottom