2014 College Football Chatter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Two things.

Does she have her own "Intensity Meter"?

And it appears that "Kiss my butt!" is her go to remark. :lol

I hate myself for not knowing about Phyllis from Mulga until yesterday.
There are a bunch of SEC weirdos out there like her.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
There are a bunch of SEC weirdos out there like her.
She has a bit of a national following.

I did some Google/YouTube searches and she's been on His and Hers/Number Never Lie and she's been feuding with Cowherd for a couple years from what I can tell.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
She has a bit of a national following.

I did some Google/YouTube searches and she's been on His and Hers/Number Never Lie and she's been feuding with Cowherd for a couple years from what I can tell.
I think her brother manages some apartment complexes in Arizona.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Two things.

Does she have her own "Intensity Meter"?

And it appears that "Kiss my butt!" is her go to remark. :lol

I hate myself for not knowing about Phyllis from Mulga until yesterday.
:lol

I first found out about her when I saw the Alabama/Auburn 30 for 30.

She's got some classic calls out there.

Carp

DCC 4Life
12th overall QB. The two sites I saw had him as a 3*. But as for the point trying to be made, I don't think it matters. Cardale has proven in both games to be a good quality QB and a big fast guy hard to bring down.
I stand corrected...my bad. Felt good to admit I was wrong.

1bigfan13

Staff member
This one is great. Perfect example of why I loath most SEC fans.

Suck it, tubby.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stidham's family fell apart. He doesn't come from much at all in the first place. His dad left and the home life sucked. In swoops a real scoundrel of a person who also happens to be a former Stephenville coach (part of Briles staff). Stidham moves in with this guy, he buy him new stuff, gives him a new big ass truck and starts to get in his ear. Stidham's heart is at Tech but the kid is screwed in the head at this point. The last official visit went something like this: Emo sits down and Stidham is no longer allowed to talk. This dude does all of the talking. He starts bashing Kliff and questioning everything, whisks Stidham off and doesn't allow him to talk. The meeting ends badly as Stidham left looking really sad and perplexed.

Now, of that is enough check out more truth:

1. This dude was removed as a coach because he was having sex with one of the students. Who he married.

2. He owns a large supply house of athletic supplies. Uniforms, equipment, signs...whatever. He peddles his stuff to high schools everywhere. He sells a crapton to Stephenville. The biggest place he peddles his stuff is at the Texas High School Coach Association. Which Art Briles is the president of. Exclusive access to every single high school coach is what he has. I've got numbers, sales and all of the public info on who he sells what to. The information is telling to say the least.

Lots of winks and back pats going around here.
Okay, just one more question... how the hell do you know all this?

D

Deuce

This one is great. Perfect example of why I loath most SEC fans.

Suck it, tubby.

I wish he would antagonize Bama fans like he does Auburn fans.

Cotton

Staff member
i knew I shouldn't have opened that can of worms....

I'm not about threat Hos-ed.
You can text me. But, don't be foolin'.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Some real dirty crap happened. Like violation type of dirty or worse...

More like he didnt want to flounder in obscurity.....

1bigfan13

Staff member

More like he didnt want to flounder in obscurity.....
You never know, pay enough players to come to your school and you can come up out of nowhere like Mississippi.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Here's what I will say that is easily 100% verifiable without and "sources" -

Stidhams parents split, things were really bad at home and he moved in with an influential handler type with money ties to Briles and his cronies. Soon after Stidham soured and changed big time. The kid is troubled right now and I wish the best for him.

I have been an extremely supportive of Briles for a long damn time against all of my TTU friends that have ties to Tech. I've been told that Briles is dirty dirty for a long time. I'm still not 100% convinced. Briles is a heck of a coach who has personally helped me when there was nothing he could get from me. He sent his staff to my coaching clinic of an entire day to teach us how they do it. There is some dirty stuff going down and I hope it isn't Briles.

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Here's what I will say that is easily 100% verifiable without and "sources" -

Stidhams parents split, things were really bad at home and he moved in with an influential handler type with money ties to Briles and his cronies. Soon after Stidham soured and changed big time. The kid is troubled right now and I wish the best for him.

I have been an extremely supportive of Briles for a long damn time against all of my TTU friends that have ties to Tech. I've been told that Briles is dirty dirty for a long time. I'm still not 100% convinced. Briles is a heck of a coach who has personally helped me when there was nothing he could get from me. He sent his staff to my coaching clinic of an entire day to teach us how they do it. There is some dirty stuff going down and I hope it isn't Briles.
I've got a dirty dirty feeling.........dirty dealings going on.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I do think it would be awesome for Miller to go to Michigan. No mention of that anywhere, but could make it an instant Meyer/Harbaugh rivalry.
I'd think the school would block that 100x over from happening. Same conference and play them every year. Happens all the time

Cotton

Staff member
FSU players returned home from loss to keyed cars, slashed tires

Posted by John Taylor on January 3, 2015, 8:46 AM EST

It appears that some may not have handled Florida State’s 29-game winning streak coming to a resounding end as well as others. Or some wanted to make it look that way at least.

Thursday night, Oregon humbled FSU 59-20, knocking FSU out of the first-ever College Football Playoff and sending the Seminoles back to Tallahassee with its first loss since November of 2012. When the ‘Noles returned, however, some did so to vandalism.

Allegedly. And according to the Twitter account of freshman linebacker Anthony Valdes.

Again, it’s unclear if these were FSU fans responsible for the alleged vandalism. If it was? Just go ahead and turn in your fan card. And go try to find yourself or yourselves a life.

Valdes did, though, have a message for what’s likely 99-percent of ‘Nole Nation.

D

Deuce

@McMurphyESPN: League bowl records: Pac-12 6-2, SEC 6-5, B1G 5-5, C-USA 4-1, ACC 4-7, MW 3-4, Ind 2-1, AAC 2-2, Big 12 2-5, SB 1-1, MAC 1-3

Way to go, Big 12. You talked enough about the SEC to make us forget about your incompetence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cotton

Staff member
@McMurphyESPN: League bowl records: Pac-12 6-2 SEC 6-5 B1G 5-5 C-USA 4-1 ACC 4-7 MW 3-4 Ind 2-1 AAC 2-2 Big 12 2-5 SB 1-1 MAC 1-3

Way to go, Big 12. You talked enough about the SEC to make us forget about your incompetence.
Yeah, that's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom