2015 Week 17 Gameday Chatter | Redskins at Cowboys | 1/3/2016

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
What the hell tie is Chris Berman wearing? And why does Ditka have this white pearl necklace looking thing across his neck?
You're watching Berman? I think you need to go through concussion protocol.

data

Forbes #1
:lol Irvin on NFLN sharing a pretty hilarious Week 17 story. If you didn't see it, I can re-tell it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol Irvin on NFLN sharing a pretty hilarious Week 17 story. If you didn't see it, I can re-tell it.
Please do but you need to do it in his voice.

data

Forbes #1
Please do but you need to do it in his voice.
Shared memory of 1991 Week 17 against Atlanta when the Falcons had Deion and Tim McKyer. Alexander Wright, one of the fastest NFL players, was the WR opposite Irvin. Since Wright was fast, the Falcons paired Deion on him.

Irvin said that the Cowboys just ran Wright on go routes every play, all game, with no intention of throwing him the ball. On the other hand, Irvin ended up having a big game.

Irvin started laughing his ass off when Deion came up to him late in the game, huffing and puffing, saying, "man, you guys don't have any plans on throwing to Alexander Wright, do you?"

data

Forbes #1
Moose actually wearing a normal suit combination.

data

Forbes #1
Curt Menefee on FOX just said that today is 'most likely Tom Coughlin's' last game. Huh.

data

Forbes #1
Man, if Jason Garrett was fired, he'd be re-hired in no time, I tell ya. Not guessing.

D

Deuce

Man, if Jason Garrett was fired, he'd be re-hired in no time, I tell ya. Not guessing.
That's part of what makes me so angry. I'd love to see him coaching the Giants for a few years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I do take great delight in the fact the Giants are eliminated. And oh look, there is the Fox guys talking about Beckham and his one handed grabs and he's back.

GFY.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Curt Menefee on FOX just said that today is 'most likely Tom Coughlin's' last game. Huh.
Master of the obvious since it has been reported he will retire for a couple of days now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope we stink it up so bad that Jones gets all pissed off and defiant in his post game gathering.

Or better yet, he runs off and says nothing.

Ah fuck it, I just want him to suffer as badly as we have done.

D

Deuce

I hope RG3 enjoys the atmosphere at the game. He'll see it 8 times next season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good lord, Strahan on Beckham was nauseating to listen to.

"He let it get the best of him last time. He's a smart young player. He will not be defined by that one game, and he plays with a chip on his shoulder. That's how he does that and he knows how to convert that into making big plays we've seen it over the course of his two year career and that's why he is a superstar."

Just shove his crank between your gap toof and get him off why don't you?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm here.

data

Forbes #1
...and how many beers have we already had this morning, Mr. Booze?

Top Bottom