Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Packers | 10/16/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Has there been any word on Claiborne? I'm assuming concussion. Hopefully he won't miss a lot of time with the bye. Lee knocked the star off his helmet yesterday.
It's a concussion.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
[MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION]

This is what I'm talking about:

Now you tell me how the hell that's any different from Dez's catch.
Yeah. Remember seeing that and it's infuriating.

Rev

Staff member
He's 26 and has averaged about 400 yards per season since entering the league.

That Colts front office is a complete joke, they haven't done shit to improve that roster through the draft in years. If they hadn't fell into Luck with the 1st pick they'd all be fired.
:lol.

That's not the reason, though.

Rev

Staff member
Elliott will be way ahead of Dak in both votes once they are tallied. Dak doesn't have the raw numbers to impress voters.
If the team wins the numbers won't mean as much because of the position, though.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You did. Because if you believe the window has been kicked wide open then you are lying about not being excited.
:lol

Uh, no, I never said that the window hadn't been kicked open. You are a little hitler about this whole Dak thing. First pulling for injuries and now making up lies.

I said I wasn't excited cause I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Never said I was down on Dak.

Cotton

Staff member

Uh, no, I never said that the window hadn't been kicked open. You are a little hitler about this whole Dak thing. First pulling for injuries and now making up lies.

I said I wasn't excited cause I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Never said I was down on Dak.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If the team wins the numbers won't mean as much because of the position, though.
While I personally agree what Dak is doing is more impressive, I'd be shocked if what you are saying ends up being true. Those voters aren't gonna give MVP to a guy with 3500 yards passing and 18 TDs even if Dallas goes 15-1. They will give it to Elliott with 1600 yards and 14 TDs first.

Probably neither though. Elliott will take ROY and someone like Matt Ryan will get MVP.

Cotton

Staff member
Can't remember is this has been posted yet or not, but even if it has been, it's funny enough to repost.

Rev

Staff member
While I personally agree what Dak is doing is more impressive, I'd be shocked if what you are saying ends up being true. Those voters aren't gonna give MVP to a guy with 3500 yards passing and 18 TDs even if Dallas goes 15-1. They will give it to Elliott with 1600 yards and 14 TDs first.

Probably neither though. Elliott will take ROY and someone like Matt Ryan will get MVP.
QBs get the nod most of the time. Dont discount all the press that Dak is getting either. Wins and media at the QB position will account for a lot. Im not saying that it is going to happen as i stated earlier its hard to pick just one. Just that it could.

Rev

Staff member

That's rich Schmittler.

dallen

Senior Tech
He's 26 and has averaged about 400 yards per season since entering the league.

That Colts front office is a complete joke, they haven't done shit to improve that roster through the draft in years. If they hadn't fell into Luck with the 1st pick they'd all be fired.
Dwayne Allen is not just an all-time great NFL player. He is an all-time great person - period. Very humble as well.

Cotton

Staff member
Whatever, that's like ten years ago. I haven't been disrespectful towards Iamtdg's opinion on this matter but he sure feels the need to.
I have been disrespectful now, too? So, who exactly is making shit up?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Can we now give Linehan some serious props for his offense and his use of these two rookie players to MAXIMUM effect? Seriously....

Cotton

Staff member
The cut on this run, though.

Top Bottom