Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You know who was really cute but is now grotesque?

Meg Ryan.

WTF did she do to herself????

D

Deuce

Just looked it up, it was Heartbreakers. Super hot as Jennifer Love Hewitt's mom.

D

Deuce

You know who was really cute but is now grotesque?

Meg Ryan.

WTF did she do to herself????
I feel like I haven't seen her in a decade. No idea what she looks like now.

Another that holds up really well is Elizabeth Shue.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I feel like I haven't seen her in a decade. No idea what she looks like now.

Another that holds up really well is Elizabeth Shue.
Dude, have you seen her recently either?

Get your vision checked. Soon.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I guess Dear Leader runs Hollywood now. I would also like to join the person who requests of Dear Leader to not allow as many Micheal Bay movies and absolutely no more Transformers.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I guess Dear Leader runs Hollywood now. I would also like to join the person who requests of Dear Leader to not allow as many Micheal Bay movies and absolutely no more Transformers.
I wonder how you thought of this...oh, it is pretty much cutting and pasting a Michael Moore Tweet.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

Wow.

D

Deuce

I wonder how you thought of this...oh, it is pretty much cutting and pasting a Michael Moore Tweet.

Good pull.

It certainly doesn't surprise me that Bipo follows Moore, but why do you?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Good pull.

It certainly doesn't surprise me that Bipo follows Moore, but why do you?
I don't, it was among a group of Tweets put together reacting to the movie being pulled.

As an aside...I have an idea for a movie. There is this baby on a dying planet, his parents want him to live, so they put him in this rocket ship and it lands on Earth. He is found and raised by people in Kansas...but he knows he is different. He develops powers and comes to be known as Superbman.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
As an aside...I have an idea for a movie. There is this baby on a dying planet, his parents want him to live, so they put him in this rocket ship and it lands on Earth. He is found and raised by people in Kansas...but he knows he is different. He develops powers and comes to be known as Superbman.
:towel

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I don't, it was among a group of Tweets put together reacting to the movie being pulled.

:lol

Seriously though, the first BATG should at least be in post-production by now. Slacker.

Top Bottom