Cowboys acquire Titans DE Lavar Edwards

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:drama

Oh, wait...

GRRR!! I AM SO ANGRUH!! DIE JERRY DIE!!!

Please accept me as a smart fan.
Not angry at all...just laughable we have people here who think that Jerry wants to win and by some miracle the Cowboys are going to be competitive anytime soon.

:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not angry at all...just laughable we have people here who think that Jerry wants to win and by some miracle the Cowboys are going to be competitive anytime soon.

I haven't seen one person here that think by some miracle the Cowboys are going to be competitive anytime soon. But I have seen plenty of grown men carrying on like a bunch of premenstrual women.

Carp said he thinks Jerry wants to win, but doesn't know how. Others chimed in agreeing with that, and adding that since he's still making obscene amounts of money, he's not likely to change those ways.

Not sure how anybody could twist that around into thinking that means they think the Cowboys will be competitive. Since this snake oil is supposedly good for the brain cells, maybe they should consider using some.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I haven't seen one person here that think by some miracle the Cowboys are going to be competitive anytime soon. But I have seen plenty of grown men carrying on like a bunch of premenstrual women.

Carp said he thinks Jerry wants to win, but doesn't know how. Others chimed in agreeing with that, and adding that since he's still making obscene amounts of money, he's not likely to change those ways.

Not sure how anybody could twist that around into thinking that means they think the Cowboys will be competitive. Since this snake oil is supposedly good for the brain cells, maybe they should consider using some.
Can you spare a couple bottles?

UncleMilti

Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life

That one stung you...let it go...or root for Sam to sign with the Cowboys so you have a reason to act gay.

Top Bottom