Gameday Chatter Thread |Ravens v. Cowboys| - 8/16/14

Stars

DCC 4Life
Baltimore 45
Dallas 23

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All I care about out of this game other than health is that we at least look like we corrected some of the issues from last week.

Stars

DCC 4Life
I'd even take getting torched through the air if we could cut down on the 10 yard runs that happened every freakin' time.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Stephen Jones getting ready to talk on the local pre-game show. Cue the double speak.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Stephen Jones getting ready to talk on the local pre-game show. Cue the double speak.
One thing I have noticed about Stephen, he digs at his ear a lot. I guess that is like a liar touching their nose or something.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I will only get to watch about the first 45 mins of tonight's game. Should be plenty enough time to give a proper evaluation of this shitstorm of a defense.

Stars

DCC 4Life
One thing I have noticed about Stephen, he digs at his ear a lot. I guess that is like a liar touching their nose or something.
Yep. He's really working Jer's "uhhs" and "uhms" into his conversation now too. I guess he had no choice after being around that his entire life.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So who the hell is going to play CB? That leaves what? Four or five guys? We cut that Lindsay dork that gave up the TD.

Cotton

Staff member
So who the hell is going to play CB? That leaves what? Four or five guys? We cut that Lindsay dork that gave up the TD.
BW, Scandrick, and Terrance Mitchell, I guess.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Player I'm most interested in watching tonight? Rolando McClain - Hope he plays well, it would be sweet to hit the lotto on him...hope even more that he doesn't retire at halftime.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
All I care about out of this game other than health is that we at least look like we corrected some of the issues from last week.
Same here. I know the pass coverage is going to be garbage but I at least want to see them make tackles. Way too many missed tackles last week, especially in the run game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The offensive player I want to see produce is Dunbar. Getting real tired of hearing about how he is a mini-Reggie Bush. Prove it.

Cotton

Staff member
Player I'm most interested in watching tonight? Rolando McClain - Hope he plays well, it would be sweet to hit the lotto on him...hope even more that he doesn't retire at halftime.
:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Uh, we have a first string defense?

Top Bottom