Teh Acester
:lol:lol

That's great.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Nice.:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned
Again, Dak doesn't seem to have much of an idea of what Dez is going to do on his routes.

He throws behind him, he throws low, he throws high, he underthrows him, he overthrows him, etc.

It really is a little bit of everything and as a result, he missed Dez a handful of times last night.

The play before the INT, that ball was way too high and didn't give Dez a chance to make a real play on it. Then you had the play in the endzone where Dez was way underthrown, and I don't know if he was expecting Dez to just stop and turn around, but he should've thrown him a soft touch pass over the shoulder for an easy score.

And finally we have the play you mentioned. Dez had his guy beat by a mile and Dak throws it straight up the field as if he expects Dez to continue on in a straight line. If he leads Dez across the field on that post, it's a game winning deep ball.

So you're seeing him miss Dez in every way possible and that can only mean that he doesn't have a feel at all for what Dez is going to do. For us to maximize our potential on offense this year, those two will need to get that worked out.
He actually threw it short on that deep pass, maybe it slipped but it was a terrible pass.

The one in the endzone was on a pick play there is no way he expected him to stop short.

He also missed him on a crossing route when we kicked the 1st FG if he hits him in stride he might score.

I think he was a little to amped and his fundamentals broke don he was high all night.

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
Morning guys! Happy Cowboys Monday! Great win last night. My voice is still recovering from yelling, screaming, throwing shit a the TV and kicking my dog. So great to watch all the media pundits on ESPN eat some fucking crow.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How about this for an Elliot emoticon?

Cotton

Staff member
How did the gameday thread get locked?

Site maintenance?:unsure
You talking about last night? I think it was on accident. It's easy to accidentally do when you're on your phone.

Cotton

Staff member
After last night's win, Vegas now has us as 8-1 odds to win the SB. :unsure

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Did you guys see the dildo thrown on the field during the Pats/Bills game?

A Dolphins fan called into the radio show this morning and said someone threw Brady's mouthpiece on the field. :lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dak has to stop throwing off his back foot though, he does that way too much.

dallen

Senior Tech
That's kind of amazing

Cotton

Staff member
Jesus, my Twitter feed is smoking hot this morning. :towel

Top Bottom