boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Elliott, Frederick, Martin, Tyron Smith and Leegro. Most of any team. :towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Elliott, Frederick, Martin, Tyron Smith and Leegro. Most of any team. :towel
Leegro, not a probowler but an All Pro. I guess who really gives a shit about the probowl anymore. I'd rather him not play and risk injury.

townsend

Banned
This is awesome. Glad Lee got the recognition he deserved. Also Frederick getting his first all-pro nod. The best players on our team are still all very young. This is the kind of foundation dynasties are built out of.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Do you guys think it's good that we have three OL who are currently no older than 26 and who have all been 1st or 2nd Team All-Pro since 2014, including two guys who were 1st Team in both 2014 and 2016?

And that we have a rookie 1st Team All-Pro RB?

And a QB who just had one of the greatest rookie seasons of all time?

Asking for a friend.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Do you guys think it's good that we have three OL who are currently no older than 26 and who have all been 1st or 2nd Team All-Pro since 2014, including two guys who were 1st Team in both 2014 and 2016?

Asking for a friend.
Well, I mean, it's okay, I guess.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the same thing happened to Dat Nguyen in '03. No pro bowl but named All-Pro.
All-Pro to me is really the highest honor a player can receive (Aside from MVP and those awards). Probowl voting has sort of become a joke and then players bail and replacements are named and they all call themselves probowlers.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Leegro, not a probowler but an All Pro. I guess who really gives a shit about the probowl anymore. I'd rather him not play and risk injury.
We'll be in the Super Bowl so that won't be a concern this year. :towel

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sean Lee made the All-Pro team?

Wow....that's a helluva honor. I thought he played very well this season, but I didn't think it was All-Pro level -- in other words, the best MLB in football.

Still, I'm happy for the guy and it looks quite silly that he is basically being considered one of the best 3 LB's in all of football for 2016, but yet didn't make the pro bowl. I know the latter is a bit of a joke now, but still.

Cotton

Staff member
Sean Lee made the All-Pro team?

Wow....that's a helluva honor. I thought he played very well this season, but I didn't think it was All-Pro level -- in other words, the best MLB in football.

Still, I'm happy for the guy and it looks quite silly that he is basically being considered one of the best 3 LB's in all of football for 2016, but yet didn't make the pro bowl. I know the latter is a bit of a joke now, but still.
I have read this somewhere before. :unsure

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
All-Pro to me is really the highest honor a player can receive (Aside from MVP and those awards). Probowl voting has sort of become a joke and then players bail and replacements are named and they all call themselves probowlers.
Yup.

All-Pro is prestigious.

It is the single highest honor a player can receive for a season outside of winning the MVP.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
so Lee is an all-pro but not a pro bowler? odd.

dallen

Senior Tech

Asking for a friend.

Top Bottom