Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'd imagine Pryor ends up going way before 16.

Teams will look at Seattle and his stock will skyrocket.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It wouldn't be a great thing either.
It would if we were still able to get D-lineman later in the draft. The dude is a stud. If you don't agree then you may want to look up more information on the guy. His attitude will make him a cornerstone safety of some franchise.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That would be fine with me.
Brent being counted on to do anything is not "fine".

First off, who the hell knows what kind of shape he's in. And I am not ready to say he could play at the level we need as the 1-T in this defense.

Saying he is better than what we had in Hayden isn't saying a lot. I would prefer to move on from the dumbass.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

First off, who the hell knows what kind of shape he's in. And I am not ready to say he could play at the level we need as the 1-T in this defense.

Saying he is better than what we had in Hayden isn't saying a lot. I would prefer to move on from the dumbass.
Counting on him to start is silly. Saying you wouldn't give him a look is also silly. What's the harm in looking? He isn't a poisonous apple type player who will destroy the team and he has more talent then most bottom feeders on NFL rosters. Hell if anything he seems to be a well liked player who the team may rally around a bit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Counting on him to start is silly. Saying you wouldn't give him a look is also silly. What's the harm in looking? He isn't a poisonous apple type player who will destroy the team and he has more talent then most bottom feeders on NFL rosters. Hell if anything he seems to be a well liked player who the team may rally around a bit.
I would say killing his teammates is pretty destructive to the team.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would say killing his teammates is pretty destructive to the team.
It's not like he murdered his team mate intentionally. I clearly do not condone his behavior but it seems like the rest of the team is supportive and would welcome him back. All of course contingent to him being able to actually function as a player.

Cotton

Staff member
It's not like he murdered his team mate intentionally. I clearly do not condone his behavior but it seems like the rest of the team is supportive and would welcome him back. All of course contingent to him being able to actually function as a player.
That was mostly a joke, but in all seriousness I don't want him back.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Given the fact he was still doing stupid things even after he was responsible for the death of his best friend, I doubt his ability to function as a regular human being, much less football.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So how long does "constantly evaluate" mean?

We have been doing this same shit since when Haley and Novacek couldn't even walk and we were paying them millions in dead money.

dallen

Senior Tech
I guess I have some hope that at least he realizes it is a problem

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

I never said a thing about "counting on him". I said I'd be fine if we ended up with Donald and him starting. Meaning we have a blue chip player and one that is at least serviceable.

Not everything has to be looked at as the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom