Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
per ESPN

And, no, I'm not shitting you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This appeal should be interesting. The NFL disgusts me with their bullshit. Talk about inconsistent punishments.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Effectively a 25 game suspension if you add last seasons stuff. I know it will be appealed but I find that to be excessive.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They are saying its for "conduct detrimental to the league.".

D

Deuce

:lol F you, Rog.

Expungement can take a long time to come through. I hope it gets done and the appeal process overturns the entire damn thing. Precedents be damned if the league is going to act this way.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol F you, Rog.

Expungement can take a long time to come through. I hope it gets done and the appeal process overturns the entire damn thing. Precedents be damned if the league is going to act this way.
The appeals process for the NFL seems to be less of a joke then it use to be. I hope they rip Goodie a new one in their decision.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And yeah, his first game back will be the game against...the Panthers on Thanksgiving.

Whotta effing coincidence.

So, yeah, the NFL is not rigged or nothing.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
:lol

I just saw him trending on twitter. I figured he raped someone. I guess 10 games isn't so bad.

On the bright side we'll only have to pay him for 6 games. On the flip side we still need a pass rusher and this was a useless signing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

I just saw him trending on twitter. I figured he raped someone. I guess 10 games isn't so bad.

On the bright side we'll only have to pay him for 6 games. On the flip side we still need a pass rusher and this was a useless signing.
I don't know about that. I'll take an elite DE for the playoffs any day.

D

Deuce

And yeah, his first game back will be the game against...the Panthers on Thanksgiving.

Whotta effing coincidence.

So, yeah, the NFL is not rigged or nothing.
And he conveniently misses both games against the Giants. The Mara's continue to have this douche in their pocket.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So basically Carolina should have just played him like San Francisco did with Ray McDonald?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gotta make the playoffs first. Not having a credible pass rusher for 4 divisional games is going to hurt.
Oh I agree, I want him all season long and think this suspension is bullshit when you consider what happened with Peterson who inflicted very serious bodily injury and was convicted of it. But I'm not going to say the signing is useless if we have this guy for the last 6 games of the season and the playoffs either.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wonder if this caught the Joneses off guard or not.

I bet they were expecting something less.

What pisses me off the most is that it pretty much fucks us in the draft.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if this caught the Joneses off guard or not.

I bet they were expecting something less.

What pisses me off the most is that it pretty much fucks us in the draft.
You have to think they were at least prepared for the possibility. That's why the contract is such a game by game contract.

Stars

DCC 4Life
10 games wtf. The inconsistency with the NFL's rules is staggering.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You have to think they were at least prepared for the possibility. That's why the contract is such a game by game contract.
I think they were prepared for a handful of games...not more than half the effing season.

And how arbitrary is ten games? Oh, just enough to have him debut on Thanksgiving. It is a bullshit.

Top Bottom