Week 16 Monday Night Football Chatter | Lions vs. Cowboys | 12/26/2016

dallen

Senior Tech
If you are so concerned about Elliott getting hurt on a "meaningless" play before the half then he shouldn't even be playing in a meaningless game.

WGAF... stop looking for something for something to complain about. It was one low risk play.
I agree. Dak, Zeke, Bryant, Smith, Witten and a few others shouldn't be playing any more

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Why was Smith in there! Monumentally stupid!

And why are we leaving Prescott in there with Smith out?? Monumentally stupid!!!

kidd

DCC 4Life
Back to these retards calling this game.

Everyone here knows that had that been Brady that was slammed to the ground like that, the player would likely be flagged, fined, and possibly suspended for a game and these announcers would have been all for it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Low blow on tyron
Looked like it hurt like hell.

That was a CBs dream though. They're usually the recipient of those big hits. This time the CB delivered the big blow.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If you are so concerned about Elliott getting hurt on a "meaningless" play before the half then he shouldn't even be playing in a meaningless game.

WGAF... stop looking for something for something to complain about. It was one low risk play.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looked like it hurt like hell.

That was a CBs dream though. They're usually the recipient of those big hits. This time the CB delivered the big blow.
Diving at legs is chicken shit. Either fight the block or run around it. Don't dive at his knee.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
FWIW I would pull the starters.

But its not "monumentally stupid" if they don't.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
There were several Packer fans that told me they were rooting fo r the Cowboys this afternoon at the theater. The power of the Dez jersey in action. :art

data

Forbes #1
That'd be on the director or the technical director who switches the camera shots.
i realize that. didn't have enough time to type out 'the guy pressing buttons under the direction of the technical director'

Top Bottom