Eagles at Cowboys | Week 17 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/29/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Nice.

Chargers should have a tie game at worst here.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can't blame the walkaround coach. He was busy walking around and stuff.
I think Garrett took over playcalling recently or is at least doing it intermittently. He had the card over his mouth late in the Washington game.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I think Garrett took over playcalling recently or is at least doing it intermittently. He had the card over his mouth late in the Washington game.
He was just checking to see if his breath was still minty fresh.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
Two seasons in a row Jerry has set up a coach to be the lamb for his boy Garrett.
Yes...Jerry set up Ryan to be a sacrificial lamb...nevermind that Ryan was roundly propped when he was hired. He hired Ryan to take the heat off of Garrett...said the retard.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes...Jerry set up Ryan to be a sacrificial lamb...nevermind that Ryan was roundly propped when he was hired. He hired Ryan to take the heat off of Garrett...said the retard.
Jones didn't set him up, but he sure took him down when the time was right. Callahan is probably next.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Late in the season last year a lot of his comments trended towards Ryan being fired, so yeah I do believe that Ryan was a Jones hire, and he was willing to scalp him for Garrett.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He sucked here...unless you forgot.
And, he's killing it in NO, so was he set up to fail, or did Ryan flip a switch after he left?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He was hired to make the team better...not as a patsy.
Sure he was. I don't think anyone, even a lunatic like Jones hires anyone with anything else on his mind but to make the team better.

But when a patsy was needed, he was there and available...never got in the family portrait.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And, he's killing it in NO, so was he set up to fail, or did Ryan flip a switch after he left?
To be fair, every coach in Dallas is set up to fail with what exists. But he wasn't hired so he could just get fired.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Late in the season last year a lot of his comments trended towards Ryan being fired, so yeah I do believe that Ryan was a Jones hire, and he was willing to scalp him for Garrett.
Basically he hired him so he could fire him to further Garrett? LOL

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Chargers are going to lose to the Chiefs' 2nd stringers.

Pathetic.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Remember that Black Wiener was inactive in a win or go home game when people want to talk about the draft being pretty successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom