Archer: Cowboys position breakdown - RBs

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have already taken that position myself. I was pointing out that his failing is with his character not necesseraly with his athletic ability.
Well sorta, it does have to do with athletic ability insofar as he isn't special enough to put up with

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well sorta, it does have to do with athletic ability insofar as he isn't special enough to put up with
If his character were not an issue this wouldnt be a topic of conversation and he would likely be on the roster next season at some capacity so it isnt about his athleticism.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If his character were not an issue this wouldnt be a topic of conversation and he would likely be on the roster next season at some capacity so it isnt about his athleticism.
Since if he were a better athlete teams would be a lot more likely to overlook this it is :art

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I have no idea what that means.
Special players get special treatment. People overlook character problems in star players and cut backups for lesser offenses. He's saying that Randle is not talented enough to get special treatment.

p1_

DCC 4Life
That's fine. A bunch of people defended Quincy Carter for years. One no talent retard for another.
:lol

Indeed. This latest incident is more evidence of same.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Special players get special treatment. People overlook character problems in star players and cut backups for lesser offenses. He's saying that Randle is not talented enough to get special treatment.
I don't think he should get special treatment either. My position on him is that he is character flawed and should go but that is the reason he should go. Some think he doesn't have enough talent to be a backup. On that point I diagree but i don't want him on the team because of his character issues.

dallen

Senior Tech
That's fine. A bunch of people defended Quincy Carter for years. One no talent retard for another.
Qunithy is actually a pretty good comparison. All the athletic skills you could ask for and a walnut brain

Carp

DCC 4Life
Qunithy is actually a pretty good comparison. All the athletic skills you could ask for and a walnut brain
Pretty big difference IMO...Randle would have been a back up RB, QC was playing the most important position on the field.

dallen

Senior Tech
Pretty big difference IMO...Randle would have been a back up RB, QC was playing the most important position on the field.
Obviously a QB is a more important position than RB. That should go without saying

Top Bottom